Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bedroom posters

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katralla wrote:
    NKOTB dedication wall :)

Now, I have nothing on my walls.
    hehe, wot no Bros?
    Spice Girls.. and those felt pictures that you could colour in with the supplied crappy felt-tips. And a really nice one of two kittens, that my dad covered up when he screwed my new wardrobe to the wall :(.
    Now I have a lot of naked men, and cool fashion ads.
    I didn't when I was younger, just tame little animal pictures till my room was painted and I was told not to put owt up.

Now I've a Kim Anderson poster, a door sized 2pac poster, Eros and Psyche, nd a door size on with a mama giraffe planting a kiss on a little ones head - g'awww
    I had posters of the backstreet boys covering my walls! I uced to have a poster of nick right next to my bed so i could look at him before i went to sleep!
    Urghh. I had Spicegirls, Ant and Dec, 911 and cutesie animal pictures on my wall. This was when I was about 11-15 then I got it all redecorated, changed bedrooms with my mum and now I have no pics on my wall. I wouldnt mind some tho, but not like the crappy teenage ones I had before!
    stargalaxy wrote:
    As you were growing up, what posters did you have on your bedroom wall?

Answering my own query, for several years, I had pictures of dinosaurs. I was obsessed with them. Pictures of dinosaurs all over the walls. Then there was the phase when everything was to do with Sonic the Hedgehog. From about nine, I had nothing on the walls for the next four years, until a poster appeared one day (and I still don't know who bought it) of a completely naked Kelly Brook. :blush:
    fuck all, i couldnt be arsed