Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bedroom posters

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    Would he be wearing his tight leather pants? :naughty::yuck:

Yer, and his shirt unbuttoned halfway down his chest but still tucked in too :love: :yuck:
  • Options
    your all so mean, i was a misguided child :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh I'm so jelous
    It was a promo thing that Boots were doing - it was part of their window display, but my mum brought it home for me instead of taking it to the incinerator :thumb: Hehe.

Ilora x
  • Options
    Yer, and his shirt unbuttoned halfway down his chest but still tucked in too :love: :yuck:

oh god yes

oooo

mmmmmmm

god those hips

Why didn't i Have these? :(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    ricky_martin.jpg

:yuck: how did i ever fancy that? :lol:

we love you ricky :heart::heart:

hof, noel edmonds, watch your backs :p
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    my_name wrote:

Oh hell yeah, how was he not in on that?
  • Options
    scandelous!
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:

Sssh! Don't say that, tit'll set them off again!
  • Options
    i was all about the x-files posters.

and shane from home and away in my younger years. i even used to do my hair like his bird (angel?) in the hope that one days he might magically find me even all the way from oz, and fall for the two plait look :blush:
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:

and shane from home and away in my younger years. i even used to do my hair like his bird (angel?) in the hope that one days he might magically find me even all the way from oz, and fall for the two plait look :blush:

:lol: sorry, some people at school did thier hair like that too although not sure if the same reason ;).

I have dolphins, mark owen, boyzone, peter andre :o and an nice looking guy from smash hits lol
  • Options
    NKOTB when I was about 11.

Then later (after I'd painted my room black and purple in a very gothy teenage way) loads of pictures of all sorts of bands from the velvet underground to nirvana, a massive stone roses poster, loads and loads of pictures of all my friends, gig tickets, festival armband thingsy, a meg and mog poster, some Mc Donalds flags and lastly a big red tag from the airport that said HEAVY on it.
  • Options
    Ummm, a titanic poster, poster of leonardo dicaprio (no prizes for guessing which year that was...) , Will smith, Hanson and several of cute fluffy animals. Oh, the shame :blush:
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    Then later (after I'd painted my room black and purple in a very gothy teenage way)
    Haha, when I was about 13 I had leopard print wallpaper on 3 walls and a dark purple ceiling and one wall.... :thumb: I think it's like, normal for teens to paint their rooms weird colours... :yes: Oh yeh, I had purple carpet to match... :blush:

Ilora x
  • Options
    when i read this thread title i thought something was going to be said about people who have their computers in the bedroom and post from there
  • Options
    Wasn't allowed any :(
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i had 911, take that, boyzone and spice girls...oh and a lovely picture of a beagel saying dont worry be happy
  • Options
    Can someone tell me what this 911 is? Every time I look I just get Sept 11, emergancy phone line or "do you mean reno 911". I've done my part, I have searched.
  • Options
    911 is/was aboy group i think
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Can someone tell me what this 911 is? Every time I look I just get Sept 11, emergancy phone line or "do you mean reno 911". I've done my part, I have searched.
    they were a boyband...i was in love with the little one in the middle lee.
    911no1.jpg
  • Options
    I was not allowed posters on the wall, so my Mum framed me posters of Robbie in his Take That days and Marti Pellow from WetWetWet ( I had a major crush on him! :blush: )
  • Options
    I had spice girls, ant and dec, lots of a1 :blush: , zig and zag. My old bedroom still has my band posters up so blink 182, good charlotte, finch, linkin park and RHCP.
  • Options
    river phoenix
    brad pitt

mainly.
    God I used to have a crush on those two. :heart:

I also used to have 2 of my walls covered in my postcard collection of various artworks. I had soooooo many.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Most of theme were Tolkien-themed or of a hip-hop band I don't like anymore. I still have the Tolkien ones :D
    kaffrin wrote:
    :heart:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    they were a boyband...i was in love with the little one in the middle lee.
    911no1.jpg

OMG i want an angelfire poster.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    OMG i want an angelfire poster.
    lol! it was 911! cheeky bugger. so for that, you get to endure another! haha!
    Poster_573.jpg
  • Options
    I had a lot of Spy V. Spy comics on my wall for many years. Then I moved into my sisters old room, we had planned on painting it a few years back so all her friends had written crap on it. Once I moved in all my friends wrote things like song lyrics and quotes.
    -"Repent, the end is extremely fucking nigh!"
    -"I'm no Satanist, I didn't choose Satan, Satan chose me"
    -"Why do people call them chip clips? Everyone just puts them on their wangs, so why not call them wang clips, or wang hangers?
    -"COUCHE HAIR!"
    -"hey matt, I pissed on this part of your wall while you were in the kitchen"
    -"South-muthafucking-Side Rugby boys! We will kill you."

And I'm saving up for a 4skins poster right now.
  • Options
    NKOTB dedication wall :)

Now, I have nothing on my walls.
  • Options
    at my room at uni (where i am currently!) i have
    3 big posters - labyrinth, edward scissor hands and nightmare before christmas :D

and on my bathroom/wardrobe doors i have loads of smaller postcard sized ones . basically just cards and notes my mum has sent me that i like... and one of spongebob squarepants :)

on the message board thingy above my bed i have loads of pictures of friends and family pinned up!! my room is very busy... a couple of my flatmates have noo pictures or anything in their rooms and they just look so.. empty!

when i was younger i had loads of simpsons posters.. a few of 911 (lol), and loads of fantasy type ones of dragons etc
  • Options
    wasn't really aloud them as dad kept saying i'd have to repaint the walls after. but i started putting up band posters, half or fully naked poster either i got or was given. plas some of my better drawing (used to draw a hell of a lots, so one wall was kind of my gallery.
  • Options
    Woman & Arsenal.