Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

My girls just gone into hospital

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just got a call of my gf's brother saying that she has been rushed into hospital because of abdoriminal pains....what could this be???

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    could be anything...get yourself down there and see her. hope its all ok
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    could be anything...

:yes: abdominal pains could be a number of things. I doubt anybody here is going to be able to tell you what it is from that one symptom. Giving birth, apendix, kidney stones, bad gas...
  • Options
    Appendicitis?

Abnominal pains is so vauge it could be anything, i hope your girlfriends allright though :)
  • Options
    Not to be rude - but get off the internet and go find out whats wrong with her, preferable with flowers and lucozade. Hope she is okay though tell her to get well soon.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Giving birth

Probably not what the lad wants to hear right now. :lol::p

Agreed with the others, could be any number of things - serious or minor. Get your bum down to the hospital and find out!