Home Travel & Free Time
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

dude - wheres my car?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
So....anyone seen it yet? Is it any good as i was thinking about going to see it this week if its good.

"Is sex dirty? Only if its done right."
- Woody Allen

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ask tim-he knows.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by IcKleMoNSteR:
    ask tim-he knows.

    *calls out for tim*


    "Is sex dirty? Only if its done right."
    - Woody Allen
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, I've seen it. I really didnt want to see it because it looked a bit silly and stupid, but I thought well I might as well.

    Its actually not as bad as I thought, its not brilliant and its not crap its just sort of middle, its quite funny but the story line is crazy and unbelievable lol.

    And I'd probably say it was more of a lads film cos theres loads of girls in bikinis in it hehe and the lads we were with when I watched it were laughing loads more than me and my mate were.

    Its ok !
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ElisaKate:
    Yeah, I've seen it. I really didnt want to see it because it looked a bit silly and stupid, but I thought well I might as well.

    Its actually not as bad as I thought, its not brilliant and its not crap its just sort of middle, its quite funny but the story line is crazy and unbelievable lol.

    And I'd probably say it was more of a lads film cos theres loads of girls in bikinis in it hehe and the lads we were with when I watched it were laughing loads more than me and my mate were.

    Its ok !

    So not the film to go see with your gf then?

    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/frown.gif"&gt;



    "Is sex dirty? Only if its done right."
    - Woody Allen
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by city_boy:
    So not the film to go see with your gf then?

    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/frown.gif"&gt;


    I think it would be fine to see with your girlfriend! Its a laugh! Just dont drool too much at all the girls...hehe

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by city_boy:
    *calls out for tim*



    Depends on your mood city boy. It's a dumb dumb movie, but sometimes it's the stupidest comedy that is the best.

    I liked it cause it reminds me that:

    1. I live in California and yes people really are like that. <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt;

    2. That movies like Zapped, Porky's and Animal House is what I grew up with, and this is trying to be like those "booby classics." <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;

    If you saw Road Trip with Tom Green, it's a lot like that movie, only dumber.

    My advice is just go in there expecting nothing, and u will have a great time.

    "Dude!"
    "Sweet!" <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/smile.gif"&gt;



    every moment spent with you is a moment i treasure
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ElisaKate:
    I think it would be fine to see with your girlfriend! Its a laugh! Just dont drool too much at all the girls...hehe


    I'll be drooling over my gf, i aint seen her for 2 weeks <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/frown.gif"&gt;

    Cheers guys (and guyettes <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/wink.gif">)



    "Is sex dirty? Only if its done right."
    - Woody Allen
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru

    The bit with the dog was funny...

    I once dreamt I was an angel
    And I sat at God's right hand
    Where I filled my heart with music,
    The elixir of the land.
    And I sang a song
    Loud and clear,
    Yet heard by only me.
    "I was a burden to myself,
    But now, I'm flying free."
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Me is going to see this 2morrow!!

    PARTY ON PEOPLE!!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.