Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

MTV looking for an only child...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Request for case studies from Tiger Aspect

Are You An Only Child?

If so, and you are still living at home and are aged 15-22, MTV would like to hear from you! We are making a new documentary series which aims to find out what it’s like to be an only child. Do you get spoilt rotten because you have no brothers and sisters, or does it get annoying always being the centre of attention? If you are interested in taking part then please email christopherpotts@tigeraspect.co.uk for more information.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jesus I'm too old!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Jesus I'm too old!

God same here. Isn't it depressing when you finally start exceeding age limits :crying:
    Carolina wrote:
    God same here. Isn't it depressing when you finally start exceeding age limits :crying:
    lol yes
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    does it count if you have a half brother who you dont live with? even though i miss him lots, dont get me wrong!! :angel:
    your-babe wrote:
    Could I become an only child if I got rid of my brother? Then I could apply! N be famous!

Same thoughts here, my sister has moved out and then I could get rid of my brother, does that count?
    I fit the catorgory!
    He never replied the bastard!