Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

White Supremacists

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought Hitler was totally against drugs and drink and was a vegetarian and all that other stuff. I knew goering was a mega heroin user...mega!

damn, i forgot what my next point was...oh well maybe i will remember later.
  • Options
    Proof that vegetarians are evil! :mad:

:p
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    I thought Hitler was totally against drugs and drink and was a vegetarian and all that other stuff. I knew goering was a mega heroin user...mega!

damn, i forgot what my next point was...oh well maybe i will remember later.

He was a vegetarian, he just rather liked his medicine too, towards the end he was shooting meth and barbs every day, oddly enough this didnt help his somewhat unstable mind.

(he wouldnt have seen it as drug abuse, both drugs were legal and widely used medicines)
  • Options
    Yes vegetarians are evil or annoying (see futurama)
  • Options
    The most effective drug for soldiers was (and probably still is) Rum. When front line troops didn't get their rum ration morale plummented.

In fact so important did senior officers regard rum and post, they had the same (and at times higher) priority in the supply chain as munitions.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    not heard that one!
    the troops were full of amphetamine and the generals and top rank ss were full of amphetamine and heroin is all i remember.
    the heroin useage was so high ...they invented methadone to try cut it down a little.
    :yes:

They made alot of Amphetamines during WW2... meth especially, so half of the Nazi's when Berlin was being stormed just charged madly at the Russians. Quite amusing, running at a tank with a bomb no doubt.

Ah well. One legacy of the Nazi regeime that isn't going away.
  • Options
    not heard that one!
    the troops were full of amphetamine and the generals and top rank ss were full of amphetamine and heroin is all i remember.
    the heroin useage was so high ...they invented methadone to try cut it down a little.

Apparently methamphetamine is known as 'nazi speed'. They handed it out to their troops on the Eastern Front and it's said Hitler liked a bit too... and drugs would explain his fuck-ups and mystical beliefs.
  • Options
    As for the programme...a lot of total degenerates who mostly know fuck all.

I have to admit the German NPD leader was an amusing character though.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Yes vegetarians are evil or annoying
    "I didn't fight and kill my way to the top of the food chain to eat Tofurky on Christmas"
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Yes vegetarians are evil or annoying (see futurama)
    Not all vegetarians.
  • Options
    "I didn't fight and kill my way to the top of the food chain to eat Tofurky on Christmas"
    :thumb:
  • Options
    Anyone watch the Dave Chappelle show? He does a sketch called the black white supremecist. It's about a blind black guy from the deep south who thinks he's white and he's a white supremecist. Funny as fuck.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Anyone watch the Dave Chappelle show? He does a sketch called the black white supremecist. It's about a blind black guy from the deep south who thinks he's white and he's a white supremecist. Funny as fuck.
    "did he just call us *******?....AWSOME!"
  • Options
    I've actually seen one of the Dave Chappelle shows, laughed a lot tbh. he had this presentation and had a KKK outfit on, which covered his face.. When he showed his face... Some of the audience fainted... and others vomited and went into a rage.

I have heard that he's been sent into a mental hospital at the moment though.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Aww no, I've seen the Niggar Famly sketch tho hahahaha
  • Options
    Aww no, I've seen the Niggar Famly sketch tho hahahaha

It's funny as fuck too. :D

The black white supremicist link http://www.altavista.com/video/results?q=chappelle+black+white&mvf=mpeg&mvf=avi&mvf=qt&mvf=msmedia&mvf=realmedia&mvf=other&mvd=all
  • Options
  • Options
    it seemed ok for me... when that guys head explodes lol :lol:
  • Options
    Doesn't work.

Then just go to altavista.com go to video and type in dave chappelle black white or something like that and it'll come up.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    I was watching one of those Mcyntyre reports shows and he was exploring White Supremacists. I was watching these people, including members of the BNP and KKK and White Alliance, etc, and thinking, what a bunch of fucking wasters!

Ok, one was a former playboy playmate who was all sexy, blonde and big breasted...but she was still thick! And the rest were so far away from a "master race" it is nearly undescribable!

They call themselves neo-nazis and they say Hitler was a great guy, a "visionary" and so forth, but these people are all, Fat, Ugly, skin head, Tatooed, pierced, drunken, drug using, twats!

Would Hitler have wanted a bunch of people who pollute their bodies with drugs, inks, chemicals and so forth? i think not! Would he want a bunch of fat skin heads as his legacy? i Think not!

They are just a bunch of fucking racist dickheads who ignore the basics of the ideology they claim to be their birth right! They believe because they are white they are superior...thats it! No brains! No muscles! No clue! But they are superior...What a fucking bunch of wasters! i say again, they are boarder line retarded...and ironically they say they would not mate with anyone with hereditory conditions, like mental defects...yet they are all mentally defective!

More of a rant then anything, but since their has been so much Muslim posts, i thought, why not mix it up a little and talk about White Supremacists.

What does everyone else think of them?

People have the right to any opinion they want.

As long as no force is initiated against the person or property, then fine, think what you want.
  • Options
    janeysmith wrote:

As long as no force is initiated against the person or property, then fine, think what you want.

so its ok for me to think that you are an arrogant t**t
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    MrG wrote:
    :lol:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

Huh? What the fuck is it to me what you "think"?
  • Options
    janeysmith wrote:
    Huh? What the fuck is it to me what you "think"?

i was asking if, because of your assertions of non violence etc, that it would be geenrally accepted by society for me to say what i did about you
  • Options
    Yes, because that's not an attack against the person.
  • Options
    janeysmith wrote:
    Yes, because that's not an attack against the person.

just because its not a physical attack, doesnt negate it as an attack against the person, verbal abuse is real you know
  • Options
    janeysmith wrote:

Actually I agree on this. You can believe what you want as long as you don't go out being verbally abusive or aggressive.

Why is the lady arrogant?

I don't support the white supremist ideas at all as they usually hold very little intellectual backing, but I have friends who are racist. As long as they don't attack me for my beliefs I won't attack them.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    just because its not a physical attack, doesnt negate it as an attack against the person,

A physical attack is an attack against the person.,
    verbal abuse is real you know

Who gives a shit?
  • Options
    Janeysmith is you know who.
  • Options
    janeysmith wrote:
    A physical attack is an attack against the person.,

as is a verbal attack directed towards someone