Home Travel & Free Time
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Preview...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
...of things to come!

Comedy sketch Prosecution, Defendant, and Judge.

D: I may aswell come clean then. *pause* OK, yea, I - no... I, can't do this, I - I'm, sorry *stands up*
J: You will sit down and answer the question put to you.
D: *sits* Alright, I'll tell you... everything... it was the 80's, things, were... bleak. I just, couldn't stand it any longer, I mean, people needed a change! How was I to know! How thw hell was I to know what would happen?!!
P: What you did was un-forgiveable.
D: Yea, I know... "introducing a foriegn strain of mus-
P:Noise bitch! *to Judge* I'm sorry, sorry.
D: "A foriegn sound, into an already crummbling industry."
J: So, you admit you did wrong?
D: Yes *pause* Your Honour? What will become of, Britney?
J: All the CD's will be collected up and, disposed off, along with the records of her "mini-britneys". There will be no trace of her left, except in our, forever haunted memories.
*Pause* The "mini-britney's" will be locked up, away from the music buissness, and away from the ears of the nation.
D: But, Britney your Honour...
J: Oh yes... Well, she will be, eaten.
D: No! *pause* Oh dear god...
J: She's a danger to the ears of soiciety Mam! *long pause, J shakes his head at her* You shouldn't have fuc*ked that hamster.

This was put together by a few people I know, they're currently working on getting it aired!