Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hair quicky

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If I took a shower half hour ago and forgot to wash out the conditioner, would I know now? How?

Comments

• Options
    my_name wrote:
    If I took a shower half hour ago and forgot to wash out the conditioner, would I know now? How?
    what????? god i,m glad im not a girl!...makes no sense at all.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Yes, your hair would be all gross and feel really heavy.

Unless it was a leave-in conditioner.
  • Options
    Aye cos as your hair started drying you would get like white bits in your hair, it would be all patch and yucky.....you would know.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Yes, your hair would be all gross and feel really heavy.

Unless it was a leave-in conditioner.

I knew it, though I didn't think greasy hair would be a style and apperance thing, simply asking what the signs are if you forgot to wash the conditioner out of your hair. But hey, if the 80's can be a style across seas, forgetfull bathers can be a style too.

I was straightening my hair and it felt real greasy. My hair is usually dry and flys everywhere when I straighten it. I thought to myself... hmmm... did I leave my conditioner? After all, I did do it out of order in my shower process. Ed said it would itch if I did. After a minute I couldn't take it anymore and went back to the shower, bubbles formed and I knew I had left it in. That will teach me. Thanks.
  • Options
    your conditioner bubbles?
  • Options
    ^Yep. You can normally see small bubbles when you rinse out conditioner....

Ilora x
  • Options
    ^Yep. You can normally see small bubbles when you rinse out conditioner....

Ilora x

I have never seen that when I wash out my conditioner.
  • Options
    if i don't wash conditioner out my hair feels mingy and looks greasy. yes i'm sure you'd be able to tell.