Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Bloodhound gang's song ain't amusing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
That song about doing what they do on the discovery channel is one of the most pathetic and unamusing songs I have ever heard!
They sound like a bunch of pre-pubescent retards whos closest encounter of sex is watching two ladybirds humping in their back garden whilst they were playing with their pokemon cards.
If you gonna sing about sex at least make yourselves sound like elligable young men and not spotty teenagers who sit at the back of their biology class laughing at pictures of the uterus and ovulation cycle.
Come on guys, put some brains and maturity into it (think horny!)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    What's this some thick spaz trying to be a star............ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The laughter is soooooooooooooo much I can't breathe, oh, wait.... That's the FART I jus' did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White men can't rap
  • Options
    Johnathan you ****** . I thinks its time for your beddybyes. you're getting a little cranky. Go to bed so you won'tbe able to hear your mother screaming as I cut her throat and then take your sister to the bin and lock her in it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:
    Johnathan you ****** . I thinks its time for your beddybyes. you're getting a little cranky. Go to bed so you won'tbe able to hear your mother screaming as I cut her throat and then take your sister to the bin and lock her in it.

You been listening to far too much Eminem. But great idea.

JONATHAN: Shut it. You're making a fool of yourself. N if d_h get your address, just imagine what he might do on one of his trips?
  • Options
    The Bloodhound gang's song is amusing if you're 13 but let's face it, most people on this site are way past the pre pubescent stage.
    Dirty Harry hasn't been listening to too much Eminem, he probably is Eminem!
    You sound like one mean bastard D. Harry, u tried Wu Tang? it has some really mean lyrics.
    Jonathan, the way you write adding unnessacary letters is irritating and spaz is an understatement, how about sheep fucking gimp molester!

ARE YOU FEELING LIKE YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU?
    ARE YOU FEELING LIKE A SOCIAL TOOL WITHOUT A USE?
    SCREAM AT ME UNTIL MY EARS BLEED, I'M TAKING HEED JUST FOR YOU.