Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Filrty unavailable guys!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need to have a major mardy bitch session so I apologise in advance.

I am so sick of guys that flirt when they already have girlfriends, in the past two months it has happened to me twice.

The latest tells me that his girlfriend is a psycho etc etc (actually she is but that isnt the point) but he will not end it with her. Why do guys do this? He knows I wont do anything with him til he's single so why is he carrying on with the flirty phonecalls and flirtyness at work when he has no intention of breaking up with her. It isn't fair on anyone.

In any other case I'd just leave it but I have to work with him every weekend so I need to maintain some communication with him.

Arghhhh, thanx for reading.

S x

Ps I'm new to thesite so Hi, I'm Sarah I live in Salford at the moment (I know poor me) lol

Comments

• Options
    tell him to piss off. stop replying to his texts, stop talking to him except for work related topics. he should lay off the flirting.
  • Options
    I hate people like this. Just call him a minge tease and be done with it. Say "I can't believe your girlfriend is cool with you flirting with other people...I know I wouldn't". Some people just feed off the attention off others, gets on my tits.
  • Options
    myhumps wrote:
    Ps I'm new to thesite so Hi, I'm Sarah I live in Salford at the moment (I know poor me) lol

There's an introduction forum for this. Anyways, welcome.
  • Options
    I'm usually quite confident at telling men where to go when they mess me around but this one makes me giggle and act like a complete tit, I suppose thats why I'm so pissed off. I can't believe he has the power to make me do that :banghead:

I think I need some sort of voodoo ritual to psych me up for work, it has got to the point where I need to speak up and get back to my old self.

Don't mess with a woman with PMT! lol

Maybe I'll show him my mooncup, that might scare him away :yes:
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    There's an introduction forum for this. Anyways, welcome.

Sorry quarfly :wave:
  • Options
    myhumps wrote:

Is it wise to ask...?
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Is it wise to ask...?

Depends how squeamish you are, lol. Here's a link

http://www.mooncup.co.uk/

Hope it doesn't scar you for life :yuck:
  • Options
    :eek2:
  • Options
    Guys who bitch about their exes are never a very exciting prospect. Even more so when they do it to their currents.
  • Options
    do that thing where you go 'scuse me, im just nipping to the loo' then walk off with a really bad limp dragging your foot....
  • Options
    myhumps wrote:
    Depends how squeamish you are, lol. Here's a link

http://www.mooncup.co.uk/

Hope it doesn't scar you for life :yuck:

:yuck:, :eek2: and might i add :shocking:
  • Options
    it probably gives him an ego boost to flirt with you whilst having a girlfriend.
  • Options
    Haha. That is rather intrigueing.
  • Options
    You see, there's nothing wrong with flirting, if it is just a game. It's rather a lot of fun, actually. I enjoy it.

But if he's slagging his girl off then he's not flirting as a game, he's trying to get you into bed for some non-committal fun. Which isn't on, really.
  • Options
    maybe he does it just because its fun to flirt even if you dont want things to go any further? and its nice to feel you can still attract other people even if you're in a relationship.. i know im guilty of doing that just because its kinda nice to know other people are interested in you. but yes, slagging his girlfriend off is going slightly over the boundaries really.
  • Options
    myhumps wrote:
    LOL, well ive got a mooncup too, didnt think they were that scary, but then again, I dont tend to bring up the conversation of sanitary products on a first date - the topic just never seems to arise.
  • Options
    Flirty unavailable guys? Are you kidding me. Girls are the masters of doing this. I know plenty of girls who actually admit to leading guys on when they have no intention of it leading anywhere, or to get a drink bought for them. Having said that, I agree that people spending all their time talking about their ex's is really irritating. I couldn't care less about the person you used to go out with. Do they want us to think they're still hung up on them? Actually, maybe you could use that tactic to get rid of him. :thumb:
  • Options
    Flirty unavailable guys? Are you kidding me. Girls are the masters of doing this. I know plenty of girls who actually admit to leading guys on when they have no intention of it leading anywhere, or to get a drink bought for them. Having said that, I agree that people spending all their time talking about their ex's is really irritating. I couldn't care less about the person you used to go out with. Do they want us to think they're still hung up on them? Actually, maybe you could use that tactic to get rid of him. :thumb:

Yeah well I am a flirty person and I guess that might have lead him on, but I'm single so I don't think thats my problem. Also I like him flirting with me but I know I can't have him and he knows that too so it just seems so pointless.Thats why I want it to stop.
    His girlfriend knows that he's slagged her off to me but she blames me and has even tried to hit me!
    I know that I have to forget about him because there is no sign at all that he'll leave her and even if he did theres nothing to say that he wont do the exact same to me.

I agree with the people saying he's doing it for an ego boost, I feel like I need to get revenge...

thanx for all ur replies.

x
  • Options
    Well he probably finds it a lot easier to flirt when he has the confidence of having a girlfriend, it definatly makes someone that significantly bit more confident and attractive.

Perhaps if he didnt have that girlfriend say they'd split up 6 months ago and he hadnt been with anyone since, then he tried to flirt with you and you wouldnt be interested instead youd come and make a post

"isnt it anoying when guys try to flirt with you and your not interested"

It is remarkable when your out with a girlfriend and meet people (not friends of hers) say just talking in a pub or something how much of a different attitude you get from women, not a come on as such but more of an attitude
    Oh youd be OK for me but your with her ?
    Of course this has a lot to do with the fact that its "safe" to flirt with someone not single, but its got more to do with the fact that it makes you appear and feel more attractive.
  • Options
    myhumps wrote:
    Sorry quarfly :wave:

No probs. Welcome. :wave:
  • Options
    Welcome to TheSite.org discussion boards, Sarah. In answer to your question, these guys should not be flirting with you when they are taken, and the fact they do suggests they don't understand what being in a relationship is all about, that they see their girlfriends as nothing more than trophies. The reason he won't end the relationship is because he's an immature little tosspot. Quite simply, you deserve better, so don't give him the satisfaction of a response.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    do that thing where you go 'scuse me, im just nipping to the loo' then walk off with a really bad limp dragging your foot....

Or clamped legs either way works :p
  • Options
    Despite being more than happy with Mrs. T, I do sometimes flirt with random girls. Not because I'm looking to cheat on her. Not in the slightest. It's just reassuring to know that, despite me being completely off limits, I've still got it.
  • Options
    i once dated a lad for a couple of weeks until i got a call from his fiancee sayin she'd seen my messages and warned me off as he had 2kiddies with her and another one on the way and they were still together.........when i confronted him he said that what she said was true-was that a problem!!!!!!!!! the cheeky ass!!
  • Options
    myhumps wrote:
    Yeah well I am a flirty person and I guess that might have lead him on, but I'm single so I don't think thats my problem. Also I like him flirting with me but I know I can't have him and he knows that too so it just seems so pointless.Thats why I want it to stop.
    His girlfriend knows that he's slagged her off to me but she blames me and has even tried to hit me!
    I know that I have to forget about him because there is no sign at all that he'll leave her and even if he did theres nothing to say that he wont do the exact same to me.

I agree with the people saying he's doing it for an ego boost, I feel like I need to get revenge...

thanx for all ur replies.

x

you need to stop flirting with unavailable guys tbh. You know hes got a gf, you know hes just being an arsehole to her, you know she feels threatened. Have a bit of solidarity. You wouldnt want another woman doing that to you.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    these guys should not be flirting with you when they are taken, and the fact they do suggests they don't understand what being in a relationship is all about, that they see their girlfriends as nothing more than trophies.

Bollocks.

I flirt with people, and I know exactly what being in a relationship is all about.

It's a nice little ego boost, and its great to know I've still got it.
    The reason he won't end the relationship is because he's an immature little tosspot.

That's if he wants to end the relationship.
    you need to stop flirting with unavailable guys tbh. You know hes got a gf, you know hes just being an arsehole to her, you know she feels threatened. Have a bit of solidarity. You wouldnt want another woman doing that to you.

That's true.

If his gf just sees it as funny, as mine does, then its not an issue. But if she's having problems with it, you need to stay as far out of it as you possibly can.

Just because he's flirting doesn't mean he wants you. Flirting is just a game, just a laugh, and shouldn't be taken as anything else.

But if he's acting like he wants to cheat on his lass with you, then you need to scarper.
  • Options

Your right and thats why I wrote on here, you see to I've known him a while and at first I didn't even know he had a girlfriend until a workmate told me. Then they broke up and thats when he bitched about her (obviously not over her), they were broken up a few weeks and thats when me and him got together, I couldn't cope with the whole thing (she was horrible to me- phonecalls to my mum and dad etc) and he got back with her.
    Its just that he still flirts even though he's with her again and still bitches about her. If I had known to begin with that he was unavailable I never would have flirted with him.

Since her reactions have been so strong to the whole thing, even though nothing happened while they were together I'm guessing he's playing to her insecurities- she knows a hell of a lot about the kind of stuff he's said to me and I've not said anything so he's obviously delighting in telling her and she is aiming all her angst at me even though I have done nothing at all while they have been together.

I totally take on board what you're saying about flirting and I would never ever set out to ruin anyones relationship and just to re-cap I didn't know he had a girlfriend at first.

Basically he's a total arsehole and I know that now, I won't have anything more to do with him and I just hope his girlfriend realises soon too.

xx
  • Options
    myhumps wrote:
    I need to have a major mardy bitch session so I apologise in advance.

I am so sick of guys that flirt when they already have girlfriends, in the past two months it has happened to me twice.

The latest tells me that his girlfriend is a psycho etc etc (actually she is but that isnt the point) but he will not end it with her. Why do guys do this? He knows I wont do anything with him til he's single so why is he carrying on with the flirty phonecalls and flirtyness at work when he has no intention of breaking up with her. It isn't fair on anyone.

In any other case I'd just leave it but I have to work with him every weekend so I need to maintain some communication with him.

Arghhhh, thanx for reading.

S x

I know how u feel, i meet a lot of guys like that, i walk away as soon as i know they have a partner.