Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I think my room is haunted

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I probably wouldn't be so supprised then. :p
    I sometimes hear loud music blaring out of the speakers when I'm on my own too. Maybe it's cos I switched it on? :p
    see this post for my opinion on ghosts.
    kaffrin wrote:
    see this post for my opinion on ghosts.

That's kind of creepy about your dad, i personally would have been crapping my little pants :p
    beans wrote:
    That's kind of creepy about your dad, i personally would have been crapping my little pants :p

i wasn't even there and i was terrified! i think i was more scared cause he was so creeped out and he is not the kind of bloke who scares easily.
    Although i do think that stuff like that is kind of 'cool' in a weird un explianinable kind of way, i'm just not too sure whether i would like it to happen to me or not!
    Ah that story made me go all cold
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Wow, scary as hell. I'd be shit scared as well...

George Yard has some pretty freaky stuff, I know a guy who used to be security there. It is built where there was a Childrens Graveyard... some nights odd stuff happens, people have seen, and they have videos on CCTV, of a small girl. Lights dimming as well, all that stuff.

I should try to find out who this Victorian chappy in my house is ;/ I hope he is nice.
    Hellfire wrote:
    I've noticed, Compared to the rest of my house my room is cold, the windows are locked and closed and i've checked for a draft, there is non, if i leave my bed room door open, Pc on (creates quite a bit of heat) and have my fan heater on the room still wont warm up, it's only a small room and even under my devet i am cold, it's an unnatural coldness

so make a point to this, who believes in hauntings/ghosts, who thinks they might be haunted etc.

Ha Ha Ha :yippe: your fucked up hahaha well your house is hahaha :shocking:
    hello stranger. :p
    Hello Hon :D
    I believe in this sort of stuff. One particular example i can think of is when i've been lying in bed, and....it's dead weird to explain, but it's like something...went through my head, the force of it actually knocked me off my bed. I was totally awake at the time, just reading a book. That probably sounds dead stupid :sour: Though, it's just something that can't be explained well...has to be experienced.
    I've spent too much time in castles, churches, airbases...all sorts not to believe that stuff goes on, which quite simply we can't explain with conventional science, even though conventional science states that energy can never be destroyed, only transferred. Where does ones soul go then?
    i believe in this stuff, i've not seen anything myself.

my parents used to live in a diferent house before i was born, it was them and their dog.
    every night they would hear a banging on the wall outside their back door but no one was there. they asked the neighbour who lived there before and they said they guy was a gardener and every day when he came home he'd bang the mud off his shoes outside the back door!
    they had a grandfather clock in their front room which wouldnt work, the pendulum wouldnt swing, the dog wouldnt stay in that room and it never got warm even with a fire roaring or mid summer.
    then one say the banging stopped, the clock started workin and the dog went in the room!!

that'd freak me out! i'm glad i didnt live there!

also our work is haunted (i work in an elderly care home) 1 resident and 2 members of staff have quite a few times seen an elderly lady sitting in a chair in 1 of the rooms or walking down the corridor.
    the whole top floor has a horrible feel to it and none of us like being up there alone, one of the room up there, the bathroom door moves on its own, and its too heavy to be moved by draughts.
    its creepy after dark there too, doors shut for no reason, even ones that are propped open!