Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Making blow jobs more pleasant for girls

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I swallow, everytime. :D

Good girl :D
  • Options
    haha, as gia jordan says,"girls who don't like cum are useless to the world."
  • Options
    I finally made my bf cum through oral (have never before, just wrong technique I guess). And he has never asked me to give him oral and really doesnt mind if he cums in my mouth or not (I'd prefer him not to, maybe one day i'll give it a go) and so after I had made him cum, I said how some guys (as mentioned above) may find it as the girl (or guy ;-)) not accepting them and he said "Of course not! You know I dont care!"

so i guess it depends on the guy :-)

and for the record, I dont like the taste of precum (its a little salty hehe) but I wont tell him to eat fruity stuff to make it better.
  • Options
  • Options
    i dont mind the taste of cum at all and id rather swallow then have it go on my face though i have done in the past when requested :naughty:
    the only thing i mind is the fact it takes so darn long to get him there, by the time hes ready my eyes are watering from the gagging.
  • Options
    Don't hold her head in your hands - unless she likes it like that - she's giving you something so be grateful not forceful.
    Do make appreciative noises or murmer about what turns you on. Sound like you can't stand the pleasure. Let her know what makes you feel good - let her know what a star she is, how much you're enjoying it, how hot she is and how amazing she feels.
    Do keep clean - trim if she prefers.
    Do reciprocate the favour - mmmm.... :yes:

If she's not sure what to do, I've heard that demonstrating to her on her fingers can be sexy...