Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Making blow jobs more pleasant for girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What can you do to make blow jobs more pleasant for girl? i.e. how can you make it taste better? That is the only thing that makes me not give my boyfriend a blow job.

Comments

• Options
    You could try flavoured lubricants or condoms. :)
  • Options
    Don't want to use flavoured comdoms as guys aren't ment to feel anything. Where do you get flavoured lub from?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    What can you do to make blow jobs more pleasant for girl? i.e. how can you make it taste better? That is the only thing that makes me not give my boyfriend a blow job.

For one thing make sure it is clean...

Making sure that pee after taste is gone...

Flavored lub aren't always required, some girls like to taste YOU not some lub...

Also depending on the girl, if she is a bit sub she might want you too take
    her head and go deepthroath....

It's all depends on the girl you have, they are no general rules on how to make it better for her, it'll depend on what she likes and how she like it to be done...
  • Options
    the only thing i can recommend is that you insist upon him being as clean as possible, like going and washing his penis before you give him a blow job.

If his actual penis tastes foul through uncleanliness, he shouldnt be getting a blow job ....
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:

There is a fair amount of speculation that eating meat, drinking lots of alcohol and smoking makes semen taste icky.

Vegetarians are said to have the best tasting cum and in my experience, this has been pleasantly true. Apparently drinking lots of pineapple juice improves the flavour too ....
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    There is a fair amount of speculation that eating meat, drinking lots of alcohol and smoking makes semen taste icky.

I eat lots of meat, smoke way too much and drink mainly coffee and coke but never had any complain... So not sure it does that for everyone...

But I have heard as well that food can alter the taste somehow...
  • Options
    Yea, was just about to say about the pineapple juice (apparantly, so ive heard) or lemon or some sort of citrusey thing *shugs*
  • Options
    My gf eats all the flavoured lube when I'm not there, she loves it!
  • Options
    i think if youre clean to start with, then it doesnt matter what the semen tastes like, as by that point its finished anyway!!
  • Options
    I read and heard that pineapple juice and other citrus fruits are suposse to make it taste better. This could be true as my boyfriend drinks a lot of fresh orange juice, but the fact that he also showers daily could also explain why I don't find the taste disgusting, even if we have had a few drinks down the pub that night.
  • Options
    I eat my own sometimes so I know what my partners are getting. The taste of your own semen is influenced alot by your diet, salt, red meat, diary and alcohol are bad ideas (though a few times after drinking strawberry daquiris my current gf told me it was the best thing she ever tasted). Things to include to improve the flavour are: friuts, sugary sweets (sherbet saucers work wonders) and drink plenty of water.

Hygiene is important. If your bf is too lazy to clean properly but you are going to go down on him any way, suggest giving him a shower, this pampering will relax him further and clean him for you so its better for everyone.

Flavoured lube can be nice. Try sucking a strong mint/having toothpaste on your tounge whilst you do it too - it will mask the taste of his bits and give him a cooling sensation. There are always champagne and coca-cola blowjobs (go down on him with one of these fizzy drinks in your mouth).

The actual act itself can be made better by getting a comfortable possition, getting a good technique means it wont take you all night and hurt your jaw (use your hands aswel until he is close to orgasm). See if he can do the reach around and finger you/use a vibrator/go down on you too.
  • Options
    If you don't like the taste just ask him not to finish in your mouth.

It's more the consitency of it as opposed to the taste that i'm not too keen on.
  • Options
    its the taste of pre cum too
  • Options
    According to a magazine one of friends was reading, eating strawberries is supposed to improve the flavour as well :yes:
  • Options
    strawberries and other tasty fruits generally do the trick, i think. a daily shower is also a must.

i love the taste of a woman, btw. i could stay down there all day.
  • Options
    If youre giving a blow job cos you are wanting a tasty sweet treat, then i think youre better off getting your sugar elsewhere and realising that semen is always gonna taste like semen. Just try and get used to it if you want him to ever do it to you.
  • Options
    At then end I think if she love you she will like it no matter what it taste...

After all if you follow a diet to make it change, then she isn't really tasting you is she...
  • Options
    am I the only one who doesnt think semen tastes as bad as people make it sound?

to answer the question, i suppose a blow job could be more pleasant to you if youre in the 69 position. ;)
    Nope, I dont think its that bad either.
  • Options
    I like the taste of cum, once I got lasagne and strawberry daquiri flavour! :razz:
  • Options
    I dont think it tastes of anything.

Off topic but why do some blokes like to see a girl swallow?
    Surely it doesn't make that much difference once you've blown a load.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:

Coz with most men they want their girl to be all angelic when out of the bedroom but as soon as they're in it they want the dirtiest bitch going. And seeing a girl clean up after them is every mans dream I imagine.

I'd like to see mens answers on this though.
  • Options
    yes, it feels better when the girl keeps going while you cum. and as for why i like to see a girl swallow. i don't have a straight answer, i just like it for no reason that i can think of. i just think it's hot. yes, diet can affect the taste, but even going on a diet of only pineapple juice and other such things will not make it taste a whole lot better, it'll just make you lose weight. there is a product called semenex that you mix with water and then drink and it's been proven to make semen taste better. it is expensive though. i don't remember how much exactly, but it's like 35 cents a package or something. but the idea is to wank off, then drink it and repeat a few times a day and by the time you've done it a few times and then keep drinking it all through the day, probably with each meal then by the time you cum again it will taste spicy/sweet.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:

It feels nicer
    Because swallowing is 'accepting'
  • Options
    To answer the question, i suppose a blow job could be more pleasant to you if youre in the 69 position. ;)

Best answer so far I think :yes:
  • Options
    am I the only one who doesnt think semen tastes as bad as people make it sound?

I dont mind it either :yum:
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:

well how would you like it if a guy went all funny and rinsed his mouth with mouthwash or something after hed gone down on you and youd come.
    Id feel like i was disgusting or something, it must be the same for guys. I dont see the point of spitting it out anyway. If it goes in the back of your throat, youre gonna taste it less to just swallow it quickly.
  • Options
    well how would you like it if a guy went all funny and rinsed his mouth with mouthwash or something after hed gone down on you and youd come.
    Id feel like i was disgusting or something, it must be the same for guys. I dont see the point of spitting it out anyway. If it goes in the back of your throat, youre gonna taste it less to just swallow it quickly.

I had that in the past in does bring down the all thing...
    Not enjoyable at all :no:
  • Options
    basically a healthy lifestyle should help- lots of fruit and veg, no ginger, onion or tabasco! no curries, basically spicy stuff will make it worse. unfortunately that rules out a lot of nice food! i think most guys should be pretty understanding if you say "i'll give you head, but you cant cum in my mouth tonight cos you've had vindaloo" if he pressures you to swallow anyway, give him a snowball- i doubt he'd be so demanding next time!
  • Options
    I swallow, everytime. :D