Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how was today?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crap.

Abbie is teething, Archie is hyper, I have PMT, I havent been able to get out of my pyjamas all day, Im typing this with one finger while Abbie pulls my hair, I missed Hollyoaks and Im hungry :grump:
    I missed Hollyoaks
    Aha! I can help with that.
    Clicky Hope that makes you feel a bit better :)
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my_name wrote:
    two pieces left if you want me to ship them over ;)
    oooh yeah please! whats the p+p going to be? how long will it take? less than 20mins?
    Aha! I can help with that.
    Clicky Hope that makes you feel a bit better :)
    Aww clever Heather, thank you :D

Now if you could come and make me something to eat and run me a bath that'd be fabby :thumb:
    Not too bad.

I filled in a form without making mistakes for my criminal records bureau check, which is a surprise as I always make mistakes filling in forms. I also chilled out, as today is my only day of doing nothing this week, the rest of the week is really busy.
    Do you like stir fry? My shopping came today so I could make you loads of scrummy things!
    I'll run you a bath no probs, and I can do babysitting as well if you like :D
    not too bad.

went to work, went shopping and found an awesome t-shirt in asda's little boy section for £2.50 and cute shoes from the little girl section, as well as the feta in a jar (which i love) as opposed to just the feta in a packet (which is ok). came home, chatted to an old buddy i haven't seen for years, ate pizza and am chilling out.

my stupid eye/head hurts and my fingers are getting manky again, but there's something wrong everyday really, so i'm almost beyond moaning about it.

so all in all, today gets the :thumb:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I was supposed to study for my exam on Thursday, but only read one chapter (of about 20). I can't be bothered, but I guess I'll have to in the next two days...
    Today was ok. Woke up, worked, had to have takeaway cos the kitchen floor is being stained and varnished... Exciting day really :P
    today was ok... quite quiet really. should have been getting on with some work but didnt. am not waiting for my chinese and ben&jerrys to get here :)
    still waiting for my slices my_name :(
    Pretty avarage...

Worked all day, then went to the pub to play pool... but I lost 4 games to 3!! Was close though!
    Now im going to watch some crap on TV, then go to bed!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Ah, I forgot to say that like a couple of others I had pizza too.
    I can do babysitting as well if you like :D
    *checks train times to send baby down*

:p
    *checks train times to send baby down*

:p

royal mail special next day delivery - guarenteed to get there before 1pm :thumb: :p
    The same as every other monday except colder and I had to work.

My hair froze twice on the way to work and I had to run because I was late :(
    Rubbish tbh.
    My day was alright, nothing bad happened.
    Today has been a good day. I got up, did the school run, worked a bit, tidied a bit, had a long soak in the bath before the school run again. I've had tea, played word games, bit more work and now I'm having a surf before doing the same thing tomorrow. Love it! :D
    Well, I nearly died when I slipped on a piece of ice and had a car try to park on me, but fine apart from that. Just another lazy day on break for me...
    Kat_B wrote:
    royal mail special next day delivery - guarenteed to get there before 1pm :thumb: :p

You can't send live things via Royal Mail!
    oh my god! the poor thing...and in an envelope? a little box would be better. no hang on what am i saying...they shouldnt have posted it anyway!
    my day has been pretty rubbish so far

got some sort of stomach flu and keep rushing to toilet every 15 minutes or so :crying:

plus i keep getting hot and cold flushes so i keep putting clothes on.. then i have to take them off again 5 minutes later!!

*sigh* i have a deadline this afternoon though so i have to get up for then to give my work in.. soo dont want to
    yesterday was alright! felt pretty ill for most of it but then it got better.

today bit uneventful too i should think.
    Today has been pretty shitty, got told I'm in awful debt, can barely breath and my hppd is playing up on me. Going out tonight though so will hopefully get better.
    Good went to an art gallery, bought new shoes, got cuddled for 45 mins, and that is my work!! :yes:
    wasn't too bad, spoke to a couple of old friends which was good, but then went around the shops which was bad as i had no money to buy anything i wanted :(
    Weird inventory people are here, damn first of the months.

But theres donuts :D
    my days been ok, just normal day off uni, lazin around, waiting for the evenin when the fun can start!
    my day was going great until i had to go to the dentist, and now i can't feel my face :(