Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Best pill experienced.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
woosh

Comments

• Options
    I agree about GC mikeybaby :D Nice story!

My first, and probably best, experience with E was at gatecrasher. Can't beat the lasers and pounding bass that really makes you feel the experience. They were green ones, can't remember the design though. One of the people I was with wanted some pills, so I searched and got some for her, but she totally freaked out on them and left! But I carried on strong with the rest :) Good times.
  • Options
    Nice 1! Never seen a longer thread starter in my life! Gotta say, my best experience was at Ministry about a year ago, the cleanest, most rushy pills id ever done, with Erick Morillo on the decks! When the night was over it felt like the best dream id ever had! Spent most the night sweatin it out on the dancefloor, but must have had at least 6 half hour in-depth conversations with total strangers! Sorry to hear you're gettin dependant on the pills, you're doing the right thing by cutting down, they turn my brain into milkshake when i do too many, too often :eek2: :confused:
  • Options
    first E experience. hmm, my first pill experience, my and a friend took half a pill each. it felt so strange, i couldn't stop touching my lips and hair. it wasn't a horrible experience but i didn't feel like my head was on my shoulders and i didn't want to talk. the next morning i was paranoid as ever. felt quite pooped really and all i was doing was sitting all night.

second time i took E was in a rave in south london with some friends. it was heart shaped but had no effect for 3 hours apart from the urge to move my arms constantly. we felt we weren't there so we bought some pure E (MDMA) and less then an hour later my gosh things changed. the music was everywhere, i couldn't stop smiling at everyone and the feeling of water being flicked and poured over everyone was really nice. i'm not sure if i'm allowed to say this but it felt like 4 hours of being so turned on by everything. my favourite moment was on the dancefloor amoung hundreds of people,I closed my eyes and it felt like i was the only person in the room dancing and listening to the music. I held my hands up against the speaker (which was bigger then myself) and for five, ten minutes (maybe more) i stood there and felt all the vibration run everywhere in me. it was crazy.
    the next two day i didn't feel depressed but i did loose my appetite to step outside the house. i stayed in my pj's for two days, anything too loud gave me a splittin headache but i was very relaxed, i smiled at my family alot. it was a good comedown. not saying i'd recommend it to anyone but people sell different stuff and the effect the have are very different. I wouldn't recommend trying for the first time from strangers and without friends. if it doesn't feel good at first it's not going to be a good comedown at the least.
    i wouldn't say i'd have the urge to do it again, i like to think of it as a treat. i'm a bit health wise i guess!
  • Options
    MDMA is seen as a safe drug but if you talk to anyone who does them weekly for an extended period and I think its fairly bloody obvious they do damage.

Once a month is about all I think the brain can handle.
  • Options
    nice read

ive had quite a few mind blowing pill expierences, and gatecrashers lasers and bass is definatly one of them :thumb:

mdma is definatly a wonderful drug if you're the type of person that can see it as an occassional treat and only take it every once in a while .. its a right cunt tho if you have an addictive personality (iim terrible with most drugs tho)

i think its definaty the worst for the 'weekend loop'
  • Options
    spot on. Its not just the MDMA that does damage either! Take someone who isnt a marathon runner, put them on the dancefloor and make them dance erraticaly for 5 hours; not a good idea! No wonder every muscle in my body canes for a week after a good session!
  • Options
    I'm so jelous. Done X only twice. Nothing. Everybody else that did the same was having a blast. I had no effect whatsoever. Lucky you. Sounds a blast.
  • Options
    The following weekend

I'm glad u guys appreciate my long thread... didn't know i had it in me:)

Well back again... same time as last week and had another mash up night at discotheques defected night... wicked music and crowd...

I made a real big effort to cut down tonight... only had 2 instead of the usual 7 min... spaced em out 2 hours and was quite nice really... though quite an experience to actually be dancing with my head still screwed on.

It had gotten to the point where I needed so many to get a decent high that I would get really battered and wasted... tonight was nice and for the first time in ages I could converse with people normally without rambling on about gibberish at warp speed;).

Last weekends experience had brought back memories of how P's had ruined my life... I felt so angry with myself for being so vulnerable and weak again and letting it take over my life again... I knew I was goin down a long loneley and narrow road with no exits.

But I have a big job interview this thursday and its my second chance... if i do get it (fingers cross)... I will most likely not go clubbing anymore as I have rearranged my priorities in life... sounds boring but I think its time to hang up the glow sticks and vip tickets.

Well I'll keep you posted... nice to hear comments and advice on here... my friends think I'm some sort of criminal and outcast but I feel that they don't really understand what I'm going through at the moment.

Thanks again

Mikeybaby ;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'm so jelous. Done X only twice. Nothing. Everybody else that did the same was having a blast. I had no effect whatsoever. Lucky you. Sounds a blast.

Where you taking anti-depressants at the time?
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Where you taking anti-depressants at the time?

was about to ask the same thing
  • Options
    Best pill I ever taken was my second time. Red Bull...only one, was clean off it for 3 or 4 hours. Went to a niteclub, pulled a bird, brilliant music...at the time everything was just so fucking amazing.

Most fucked I've ever been was when I took 5 in one go...climbing the walls so I was.
  • Options
    best pills i ever did were snowballs in 1992(when i started doing them) i was always doing acid and thought it was the best drug till my friend said i should try an E. He reckoned i would change my mind. That friday evening he turned up with snowballs...so me and a mate took half each. It only took about 10 - 15mins to come up, and when we did...MY GODDD!!! :shocking:
    Absolutly no way of dancing on them but the best rushes ive ever had of any pills in my life....BRING BACK SNOWBALLS!! (the original recipe please!!)
  • Options
    not sure about the ones you're speaking of but the DOB ones were such a fuckin trip
  • Options
    best was the first. best pills i've ever done too, those heinekens, with the bottles on. Summers day, blue skies, loads of people, woods, lieing on the grass, it was just great.
  • Options
    i cant be fucked with pills that much anymore tho..i will take em if theres no mdma about, but mdma is so nice man! i will always try hard to get hold of it.
    being good price at the moment £20 a gram and good shit! :D