Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

please tell me somebody knows this song

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i have searched every part of these lyrics online and i cannot find the song to save my life, i really want it, does anybody know it? Its a song with just a singer and an accoustic guitar. The lyrics go like

i loved my baby so much i had to have her stuffed, i couldn't bear to say goodbye
and so i cut her up, just to shut her up and i filled her up with the things that she most liked
red roses and jewlery and diamond earrings too and her favorite perfume so she dont stink up my room
I loved my baby so much I killed that bitch and had her stuffed now we'll never have to say good bye
she doesn't cook or clean but she never did anyways, she'll thank me ten years from now when she still looks the same
and she will always be 23 and she will always be young things to me
if you love your baby so much kill the fucking bitch and have her stuffed the you'll never ever have to say good bye

Its an absoutly hilarous song and only about 2 minutes, please tell me soembody knows the title/artist?
Post edited by JustV on