Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

[no subject]

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
over the last few weeks i've been feeling really crap in myself. i've started self harming again (i haven't hurt myself in ages) and having big problems with food, i've been drinking loads of alcohol too. i keep crying as well. and i cannot face anybody atm either. this has all happened in the last couple of weeks... i mean before that i was doing more or less okay'ish... but i can't seem to pull myself together at all. i really hate myself atm... not really sure what the point of this post is... to tell somebody how i feel?! - i guess there is nobody else who would listen. :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    has something in particular happened in the last few weeks to make you feel like this? or is it just a combination of things? everyone here is here to listen to you :)
    have you gone to see your doctor?he mite be able to give you somthing
    Crap when you feel down :(. I have a good doctor in Stafford, if you'd like his details? Or you're most welcome to buy me loads of alcohol in order to save yourself from the constant hangover :).

I'm probably not all that far away from you, if you'd like to talk to someone who may have a little understanding of what its like to not want to be here. I live near the Police headquarters, I often go to the canteen at uni for my lunch :).
    Hope things are okay for otter. I've not seen her on here for a long time now - has anyone heard anything from her?