Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Best ITV Drama(s) of 2005

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Just looking for some opinions on what you think the best ones where?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the bill.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    walk away and i stumble with tamsin outwaite. that was good! :thumb:
    afterlife
    the bill
    afterlife (was it itv?). i cant remember any others or what channels they were on.

why?
    Wire in the Blood.

Can't look any further.
    Ultimate Force. Brainless but entertaining.
    What was the one where the girl was locked in a cage type thing? And thought she was someone else.. Argh, I cant think what else happened in it. It was in 2 parts I think... And I think her ex boyfriend or someone saw her and recognised who she was but she said she was called something else..
    Braineater wrote:
    Ultimate Force. Brainless but entertaining.

I find Ultimate Force strangely watchable...

Drama's been shit on TV this year though. Rome was a big disappointment imho despite all the hype.
    Kat_B wrote:
    What was the one where the girl was locked in a cage type thing? And thought she was someone else.. Argh, I cant think what else happened in it. It was in 2 parts I think... And I think her ex boyfriend or someone saw her and recognised who she was but she said she was called something else..
    I remember that, that was quite good. Cant remember the name of it though :/
    I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, though I can remember the plot in huge detail. It was a two-part drama with David Tennant, where he went wacko after being dumped and started dating her sister then her best friend (and also went about generally being psychotic)? She faked her own death at the end, I think.

It was pretty good, I thought.
    oh yeah... i only saw the 2nd part to that, it was good. i cant think what it was called either tho...
    Were there any good dramas on ITV or BBC on 2005?
    briggi wrote:
    I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, though I can remember the plot in huge detail. It was a two-part drama with David Tennant, where he went wacko after being dumped and started dating her sister then her best friend (and also went about generally being psychotic)? She faked her own death at the end, I think.

Oh yeah that was another good one too.
    briggi wrote:

Secret Smile?
    Secret Smile?
    Yes!!

Clever Maria :p

Now give us the name to the other one ;)
    I didn't watch the other one, I only knew secret smile because I could perve over David Tennant in it :p
    oh yeah, that's it! i remember now, at the time it reminded me of the song...
    but what was my one called?!! the girl in it used to be in erm.. casualty i think it was..
    Kat_B wrote:
    but what was my one called?!! the girl in it used to be in erm.. casualty i think it was..
    Marian Again!!

:D
    YES!!! :hyper:
    I'm SO glad you remembered, i'd have been awake all night thinking about it otherwise!
    Kat_B wrote:
    YES!!! :hyper:
    I'm SO glad you remembered, i'd have been awake all night thinking about it otherwise!

It was annoying me, so I googled the guy who was in it (Steven Tomkinson) and found it out that way, or I could pretend I have a great memory and remembered it :D
    see, i couldnt google anything cos all i knew was that girl from casualty was in it.. which really wouldnt have helped!!
    Marian Again!!

never got to see the end, what happened?
    Secret Smile, and that was about it. Watched that Walk Away And I Stumble, but it was SO pants. And that The English Harem do-da. Both quite boring, but the trailers made it look good, innit.