Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Where do I come in her life?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, none of those. She doesn't lie, she probably edges around the truth. She doesn't fly off the handle, she gets frustrated and pissed off, after all, she's just being herself right? She doesn't exclude me, just doesn't include as much. Partly my fault, I have declined going out with her and her friends a few times only because she'll think up the idea half through a night when it's just the two of us. Makes me feel....unloved sometimes, as though i'm the last thing on her mind. Because of that, I feel that when ever she does text me or comes over, she doing it for me, and not for her.

I'm just screwed in the head, I need to go out with my friends I think and enjoy a bit of time with them to take a step back and that's what I'm doing tonight! It will take my mind off her afterall.

Cheers
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just be careful you dont push her away because youre feeling a bit insecure. These things can become self fulfilling prophecies if youre not careful.
    She might sense that youre uptight and insecure when she sees you, and that unfortunatly might make it less fun and less of an attractive prospect than going out with her mates and them all loving her and her being able to say how much she loves them, without the pressure that you might "unintentionally" be putting her under.
    I do think i understand what youre saying, cos ive got a bit of a tendency to be insecure too, and sometimes i can almost be self destructive because of it. Im working through it though and luckily my partner understands and we talk about stuff without it making it worse.