Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lastest album you have bought

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol, last album i bought was everlast - whitey ford sings the blues, and that was about 4 years ago, then i discovered the joys of broadband............:)
  • Options
    My mum listens to Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, Royskopp(sp?), Faithless, one of many of the Ibiza Anthems and a load more.she also likes the Killers, Green Day and a little Qotsa now coz of me putting it on in her car.

Cant remember last album i bought.
    Want to get QOTSA-Rated R, Foo Fighters-The Colour and the Shape and Ashlee Simpson-I Am Me.
  • Options
    Last brought: Inme - White Butterfly
    Want to get: Arctic Monkeys - Whatever people say thats what I'm not. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
  • Options
    The last cds I bought were:

Gov't Mule - Live at Roseland Ballroom
    Robert Plant & the Strange Sensation: Mighty Rearranger
    John Paul Jones: Zooma
    Joe Bonamassa - So It's Like That
  • Options
    placebo, the new one...
    how sad is it that i just pain for the bastard and i cant remember what its called...
    oooh and undone by tapping the vein
  • Options
    Tom Vek - We Have Sound
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Oh yes. Absolutely beautiful. It's a compilation of songs from 11:11, Soviet Kitsch, and Songs which is handy since they're aren't really available in the UK anyway..

Oh, and if you want to see her, she's touring this month and next depending on whereabouts you are..
    Clicky

I went to see Regina Spektor on Friday night, Sheffield Leadmill in the small back room (for those that know the Leadmill). About 300 people in, very small, amazing atmosphere and perhaps the best gig I've ever been to! So good that I'm considering a trip to Shepherds Bush Empire to see her again in Feb!
  • Options
    The Stooges - Fun House
  • Options
    Nickleback - All the Right Reasons
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my housemate has it, so its played constantly in our house. it is good though, but some of the songs are a bit 'samey'. however the last album i bought was tissues and issues by charlotte church, which i suppose ill get ridiculed on here, like i do on a day to day basis by my "mates"! :(
  • Options
    I went to see Regina Spektor on Friday night, Sheffield Leadmill in the small back room (for those that know the Leadmill). About 300 people in, very small, amazing atmosphere and perhaps the best gig I've ever been to! So good that I'm considering a trip to Shepherds Bush Empire to see her again in Feb!

It's all sold out unless you want to be on the third balcony up. I've been trying. :(

Tell me more about the gig! Was it just Regina and a piano or were they other musicians? string section with her? What was the setlist like?

ETA: Fuck it. I think i'm gonna get em anyway coz i really wanna go. Does anybody know the probability of me being able to get into the standing area 'accidently' even though i'll have seating tickets..?
  • Options
    cky - infiltrate.destroy.rebuild, 8/10 :D
  • Options
    A fabric live mix, the Jacques Lu Cont one. Pretty good, the highlight is Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams :D
    I went to see Regina Spektor on Friday night, Sheffield Leadmill in the small back room (for those that know the Leadmill). About 300 people in, very small, amazing atmosphere and perhaps the best gig I've ever been to!

Yeah the Leadmill is great, best gigs I went to there were Babyshambles, the Coral and Athlete. All very small, intimate gigs where the crowd and musicians can interact really well! Good stuff.
  • Options
    I have just bought Jack Johnston - In between dreams.

Brillaint album btw!!!!!
  • Options
    ministry of sound clubbers guide 2006. :)