Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Things you want to do in your lifetime.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    Argh! Enough!

I do not want to think of madman here over RB's knee getting a good spanking. It's too much for my poor innocent brain.
    more likely to be the other way round Kermy. You can think of that instead :naughty:
  • Options
    I want to go here again and also here, here and a number of other places much closer to home.

I want to play for iceni the national champions, and also the midlands women's team, the midlands mixed team, and one day for GB women's.

I want to get one of these (that's a degree for the not so bright...) also have lots of friends and family.

One day I want to run an Ultimate Frisbee academy, and have fun.
  • Options
    see inside houses of parliament
    see the amazon (whilst it's still partially there :( )
    have a 3+some with rest ladies
    own a decent kebab shop like a kebabish :D

im a simple man really :thumb:
  • Options
    Buy one of these and go somewhere like this . Then (maybe) try this for a while doing a bit of this (obviously). I'd eventually like to work somewhere like this And furnishing myself with summat along these lines .... Blah blah, how attainable is all that? In ideal world I'd be one of these but that will never happen. Still time to worm my way in here! All pure fantasy!
  • Options
    I'd like to live here for a while, visit this city and own a holiday house here. There are so many places I would like to visit!
    To make it short, I'd like to travel to St. Petersburg to see this painting.
    I definitely want to find an excellent man that I can share my life with and grow old together, have lots of kids and grandchildren.
    I would also like to have a productive career making public policies for them.