Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Amanita Extract (Fly Argaric)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have purchased this from a website and am wondering if any other users have done this before, i have heard various things from people some good and some bad, some people just say it doesnt work and others say it does,

anymore info would be great cheers

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Never done the extract, but I have taken whole caps several times.

I loved it, but beware it will make you feel sick for a while. There are several different stages of effects that this drug gives you. At first you may feel and be sick as you 'come up', then later you'll experience quite uplifting sensations and visual distortions quiet different normal shrooms - more like acid. After a few hours however you'll quite likely crash and and want to sleep, during which you'll experience some mad dreams. The whole experience does leave you feeling quite knackered.

Most important thing is not to over do it. Start off lightly and see how it goes.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Cheers, i got 3g and it says to test sensitivity only take half a gram at first but i am 6ft6 and 18stone so i think i will take about 2g at first
  • Options
    I wouldnt have thought physical size has much to do with the effects halucinagens will have on you, seeing as they effect the brain. although I may well be wrong :)
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    I wouldnt have thought physical size has much to do with the effects halucinagens will have on you, seeing as they effect the brain. although I may well be wrong :)

Not sure why, but bodymass does effect how some drugs will work. Thats why those DXM caclculators have a promp for weight.
  • Options
    I have tried the extract once...

I was a bit fucked already though...

It didnt really have any noticable effects, although I didnt take too much, I think me and a mate only took about 2 grams between the 2 of us...