Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I wasn't sure where to post this...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    quarfly wrote:
    Are you actually telling us off now? 99% of his thread is utter bollocks.

Drop the incredulity, I just remember being that uncomfortable with myself and am trying to be sympathetic to someone's situation.

I don't make a habit of going through everyone's past posts to see if they deserve me being nice to them or not, I just try to take it as a matter of principle. If it bothers everyone that much, I'll start doing background checks. That ok?
    ah bonne fille,
    it does help sometimes, although i generally go by what a person has said just in that particular post, and in this case he offended people so people had a go back.
    thats what happens here.
    we can be ruthless.
    Fair enough - can't really argue with that, can I?!

Although it's not just the people he offended who are getting on their high horses; if that was the case then fair play. It's when the gang mechanism kicks in and people who aren't involved start throwing insults that it all seems a bit playground.
    It's when the gang mechanism kicks in and people who aren't involved start throwing insults that it all seems a bit playground.
    :yippe: :lol: glad youre getting the idea :thumb:
    To me, it was when he linked to a post where he expected everybody to judge him and still act like adults, or what not, then come here and calling the girls who do find that attractive to be "ugly sluts"

When I was 14, I know I wasn't insecure because I wans't thinking about dating because I didn't want my dates to be with my mommy driving me there. And at the very least I was not running around bitching that only "ugly sluts" are the ones that find it attractive.

A child that is already clasifying girls and women by ugliness and "sluts" really deserved the replies that he got.
    Well ignoring the other comments in this thread i would suggest cutting it off mate (the hair). When i was about 13/14 i had a decent length hair then i got it all cut off when i fancied a change and ive never let it grow that long since!
    Trust me when you have long hair it gets annoying and in your face all the time but you dont really notice it until you have short hair. Just cut quite a bit off leaving about 1/2 inches and then mess it up a fair bit with hair gum. Then make a new thread posting how it looks so we can all see how right i am :p:lol:
    Shave it off. And get yourslef an improved attitude.

Although at your age it can be quite hard