Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Coke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

I did coke exactly a week ago. Did about 6 lines, first time i ever did it (and last!).

I have just started having a nose bleed, first one in several years and wondering if this could be related. I have read on this board it isnt irregular for nose bleeds to occur, but a week later....?

Any help or advice would be great,

cheers

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Thanks for the link.

I wont have done any perminant damage will I? Just by doing it the one time?

cheers
  • Options
    JeffG wrote:
    Thanks for the link.

cheers

No, well 99.999% sure you haven't. Just don't take as much the next time if there ever is a next time.
  • Options
    Cheers for your help
  • Options
    JeffG wrote:
    Thanks for the link.

cheers

Well if it was good coke and you knew at 100% it was uncut, then I would say like turlough

But now it often happend that they put crap in there to cut it or give fake effect in order to make more profit... Those days unless you test properly the drugs, most of the time you don't have a clue what you are taking (for exemple you often find ketamine in e now)...

Just wait and see, but sometime nose can bleed for other reason anyway, maybe it is not even related to the fact you took coke...
  • Options
    Well if it was good coke and you knew at 100% it was uncut, then I would say like turlough

If anyone says to me, other than a cocaine cook that their cocaine is pure they are a liar. It just does not happen.

As for the nose bleed, I wouldnt worry too much about it unless it keeps happening.
  • Options

But now it often happend that they put crap in there to cut it or give fake effect in order to make more profit... Those days unless you test properly the drugs, most of the time you don't have a clue what you are taking (for exemple you often find ketamine in e now)...

Just wait and see, but sometime nose can bleed for other reason anyway, maybe it is not even related to the fact you took coke...

The stronger the gear, the worse on the nose is my experience...
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    If anyone says to me, other than a cocaine cook that their cocaine is pure they are a liar. It just does not happen.

As for the nose bleed, I wouldnt worry too much about it unless it keeps happening.

Pure cocaine does exist, you just need to know the good people for it...

When i was using it, I was able to get some pure one all the time (if from same guy obviously) We even tested it so there is no question on what was in there...

Also it's true that nearly 90% of dealer will cut it to make more profit...
    That's how you end up snoring crap...
  • Options
    Pure cocaine does exist, you just need to know the good people for it...

When i was using it, I was able to get some pure one all the time (if from same guy obviously) We even tested it so there is no question on what was in there...

Also it's true that nearly 90% of dealer will cut it to make more profit...
    That's how you end up snoring crap...

How did you test it?

I would imagine cocaine is cut even before it arrives in the UK.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    How did you test it?

I'm pretty sure the production of cocaine results in an impure substance. Cocaine is almost never pure, even right off the plane, ship, digestion system, suitcase whatever.
    One of the only ways to get pure cocaine is to go through a series of purification procedures which is a pain in the ass and most dealers wouldn't even bother (nevermind are smart enough) to do it.

There is, however, some very good quality cocaine around, and that's what you have to search for. But it can be almost guaranteed that there is no 100% cocaine out there unless it's being produced by a pharmacutical company. Drug dealers just don't care enough to make "pure" cocaine and then market it.
  • Options
    Anything that comes in powder form is always going to be impure.
  • Options
    Coke coming out of Colombian labs isnt 100% pure, it just does not happen.

If you are incredibly lucky you might get some dealer stupid enough to sell straight from the boat, then it will be maybe up to 90 or possibly 95% but thats unlikely.

The truth is your dealer wont know the strength and neither will you.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    How did you test it?

Well frankly my mate tested it, I aint a chemist or anything, so you know...

If they cut the cocaine before in come to the UK, then they are quite stupid, cos all it will do is give them more weight and quanity to carry illegaly when they could carry smaller amount and just cutting it in the UK.
  • Options
    If they cut the cocaine before in come to the UK, then they are quite stupid, cos all it will do is give them more weight and quanity to carry illegaly when they could carry smaller amount and just cutting it in the UK.

They are unlikely to cut it before the UK, but they dont have to for it not to be 100% pure. The cooks in Colombia dont go to the considerable and expensive bother of making it that pure.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    They are unlikely to cut it before the UK, but they dont have to for it not to be 100% pure. The cooks in Colombia dont go to the considerable and expensive bother of making it that pure.

Do you really think coke is made in Colombia only?

Do you really think the big dealers that spend millions want unpure coke?

Also I think after doing it for years, some cooks kind of tend to do it properly.

Specially since some cooks are very competent, got a nice chemical background and that for them doing coke is comparable to a 100m spinter having a walk in a park.
  • Options
    Do you really think coke is made in Colombia only?

Do you really think the big dealers that spend millions want unpure coke?

Also I think after doing it for years, some cooks kind of tend to do it properly.

No, but the large majority of it is.

I dont think they give a toss about the cocaine at all really, its a product like any other, the focus isnt on the product itself but on the margin and the profit.

And no, big labs making coke are a rare breed these days, because of the clamp downs most of it is made in small jungle labs using quite primative equipment. That isnt to say its not close to being pure, 90% is pretty good and is way higher than most street supply.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    No, but the large majority of it is.

I dont think they give a toss about the cocaine at all really, its a product like any other, the focus isnt on the product itself but on the margin and the profit.

And no, big labs making coke are a rare breed these days, because of the clamp downs most of it is made in small jungle labs using quite primative equipment. That isnt to say its not close to being pure, 90% is pretty good and is way higher than most street supply.

What's your definition of pure?

Cos if we don't have the same definition of it, well no wonder why we don't agree...
  • Options
    Pure, as in pharmacy grade 100% cocaine hydrochloride. Which in the black market almost never happens, you have to wash and re-wash the cocaine more times than is worth the hassle, and have good quality solvents. All of which takes time and money.

So most of the cocaine leaving South America is going to be around the 80-90% pure mark.
  • Options
    What's your definition of pure?

Cos if we don't have the same definition of it, well no wonder why we don't agree...
    Thats what i was thinking.
    I would say something was pure if it hadnt been cut. Not just because the manufacturing process left some impurities in it, although I guess by definition, BB is technically right. I wouldnt argue about the differences between uncut and pure too much.
  • Options
    Thats what i was thinking.
    I would say something was pure if it hadnt been cut. Not just because the manufacturing process left some impurities in it, although I guess by definition, BB is technically right. I wouldnt argue about the differences between uncut and pure too much.

Mind you own business Rainbow Brite... lol...

Just kidding honey don't hit me again...

Please don't...

Hehe...

Anyway I still think that coke can be done at 100% pure and I don't mean uncut...
    Cos I think some of them care more than we think...

After all impurities could be fatal and I don't think they want all their users/buyers to die from it...

After I think it depends if the cook care enough or not as well...

If coke couldn't be done at 100% pure, then no drugs/medicine would be able to achieve that either and we would be in deep shit...

I think with the millions they earn every years they can't have proper labs... well for those who make the big bucks obviously... Some small scale dealer would probably produce crap as it doesn't have the same amount of money and man power...
  • Options
    If you think the cooks really give that much thought to end users I'm surprised. The cooks arent the ones making the big money, like the farmers they will in the main be quite poor.

Like I said before, its a business, its not about the product, its about buying and selling. The organiser of the smuggling may never even see the product at all, let alone try it himself.

And no, its not about who owns the lab, its about what you can hide, small jungle labs are easy to run, easy to hide and much more common than the big industrial ones. Since the advent of satalite imaging you cant hide the large labs anymore and they will be destroyed.

Of course cocaine can be pure, it just takes more time and effort and better solvents. The main solvent used is petrol, which wont get you a perfect end product. But finding hundreds of thousands of gallons of ether or similar is much harder.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Is that programme about the production of cocaine available on the internet anywhere? It was shown last year, I think it was on the BBC. That gave a really good insight into the production and import of coke, and would be well worth a watch if anyone can remember what it was called...
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    If you think the cooks really give that much thought to end users I'm surprised.

Well you know people can dream ;)

But you remind that it is business and when you see that corporate start producing shitty legal products, I wouldn't be surprised if illegal business was doing it too.

I really don't think it is the case for every single labs on this planet tho.

But I have to agree that the majority probably are doing so.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    The fact of the matter is that the majority of the coke out there on the street is of pretty low quality. I fI had the choice between a coupel of rocks and a couple of g's I'd go for the rocks every time. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I really don't think it is the case for every single labs on this planet tho.

But I have to agree that the majority probably are doing so.

Who knows you maybe someone who gets coke straight from the boat straight from the producer who takes that extra bit of care. But the chances are you're not I'm afraid.

Street coke is normally about 30-50% though it can get a lower.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Who knows you maybe someone who gets coke straight from the boat straight from the producer who takes that extra bit of care. But the chances are you're not I'm afraid.

Street coke is normally about 30-50% though it can get a lower.

I have no idea was not going to get it myself...

Used to anyway... Not using it anymore...

All I know is a line like that ___ was more than fucking enough to get you going for a fucking while... Kept me going more than 1/2 gr of proper street coke... And yes I know it doesn't mean it was 100% pure.

But at the end, I aint a chemist, so I guess he could have tested with something so the reaction was positive, but i don't see the point of doing
    so specialy since i never asked and didn't give a crap...

I think coke is crap anyway, way too expensive for the little amount
    of effects you have...

For me there is only 1 real drug and it is Ketamine...
    Cheap, fast and fucking efficient...
  • Options
    when i were a lad ...the only coke heroin morphine and amphetamine available on the streets was pure ...burgled from the chemists shop and pharmcutical factorys and wharehouses.
    there was absolutely no imported stuff ...except for the occasional bit of china white.
  • Options
    All I know is a line like that ___ was more than fucking enough to get you going for a fucking while... Kept me going more than 1/2 gr of proper street coke... And yes I know it doesn't mean it was 100% pure....

How long did it last?
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    How long did it last?

Well not hours obviously, but a good 30~40mins...

But actually don't really know for sure how long it could have last as it was rare for me to wait 30~40mins before putting some more up my nose, unless I had to obviously.
  • Options
    But actually don't really know for sure how long it could have last as it was rare for me to wait 30~40mins before putting some more up my nose, unless I had to obviously.

Always the way, which is part of the reason I have never understood people doing cocaine in a club, its too much bloody hassle.