Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you thinking about?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I'm going to fail the exam tommorrow!! :(
  • Options
    I'm thinking that I am sad about failing my test, and also that I need to go to bed.

And that I'm so stupid about Tesco and that I have lost the will to live after doing my shop twice cos it went wrong :(
  • Options
    im thinking that nothing goes right. and i feel depressed.
  • Options
    I'm thinking cheer up :thumb: :)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Replicant wrote:
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I'm going to fail the exam tommorrow!! :(

How did it go btw?

I am thinking: the same as you yesterday. Exam tomorow. Nooo :( Save me someone.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I am thinking: the same as you yesterday. Exam tomorow. Nooo :( Save me someone.
    No one can save you from the inevitable exam comrade.

I'm thinking I really should be working. Fuck that though.
  • Options
    Rich-E wrote:
    No one can save you from the inevitable exam comrade.
    I will kill the Facist examiner for the Motherland! (I have played too much COD 2.)
    Rich-E wrote:
    I'm thinking I really should be working. Fuck that though.
    Work you lazy git! It must be done... oh crap. I have work to do.
  • Options
    I'm thinking about someone, I'm thinking i CBA with work tomorrow due to an audit meaning i will work 2 - whenever [like10 or 11pm!], i'm thinking how much i like Michael Jacksons music and i'm thinking i should go get that shower now!
  • Options
    Is it unnatrual to find Hugh Laurie attractive..? :/
  • Options
    I really really want to go to worcester for the weekend with the boyf. :lol:
  • Options
    House is on now... :p
  • Options
    I can't take House seriously because I was watching Blackadder last night! >_<
  • Options
    i think house is great :D .. I also think this here maccy cheese is fantastic stuffs ! :heart:
  • Options
    I'm thinking that my new friends are fucking legendary and I love them.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    "I'm thinking that this country I wander all those years exists on no map
    Who is Cain, how does the water flow, where is Maria, who is Astarte?
    Doorbell rings, high heels, she says 'My name is' I say 'I don't care'
    She says 'blah-blah-blah' or if I want 'blah-blah-blah', I tell her 'I don't mind either' "

In truth, I'm thinking the same abstract things I was thinking of last time (how can I get my life better etc) plus about the dream I had last night and the test I'll probably fail tomorrow...
  • Options
    I'm thinking whether I should do sit-ups and go for a shower or just go straight to bed... If I do them now I get to sleep longer in the morning but I'm lazy :p
  • Options
    Now I'm thinking whether I should shave or not... I have a small garden on my face and uni tomorrow, but I can't be arsed.
  • Options
    I quite like this song. Don't know why I didn't play it before.
  • Options
    Right now, I'm thinking that the work on my cousins head goes smoothly tomorrow. We've done a huge porting and flowing job on it(his head gasket started to go, so it made sense to 'tweak' it a little whilst the head was off). It's taken us ages so far due to time constraints, but I hope to get all the head work done tomorrow. Valve guides cut right back, seats enlarged, throats opened up, etc...

Hopefully, we've got it pretty good. The seats have been opened up by a good 1.5mm or so, the entire exhaust throat is polished to a near-mirror finish(to help reduce carbon buildup and aid in the swift removal of exhaust gases) and has had a good 3mm taken off, the inlets are opened up(again, 3-4mm in most places) with attention paid to the surface characteristics, so the mixture is aimed toward the centre of the combustion chamber, rather than bouncing off the wall(anyone who has worked on a K series head will know what I mean!).

After all this, I'll be gutted if we don't see any improvement when she's back on the road. I'd be happy with better economy, or the engine being quicker to pull through the revs - or, even better... both! But I'm dreading the car going back together, economy going through the floor, the car having a naff tickover and struggling to go over 5k.

I really, really hate doing something big for the first time. So much is down to trial and error, and we don't really have the option of trial and error!!!
  • Options
    I really, really hate doing something big for the first time. So much is down to trial and error, and we don't really have the option of trial and error!!!

It's the only way to learn! It's like building a PC... once you've done it a few times and got it right! :D

I remember when me and my dad used to fuck about with the BMW... so nervous when you turn the Key after working...
  • Options
    You're ...fixing... your... cousin's... head????

It probably means something else and me being up too late can't undestand it.
  • Options
    ^Cylinder head on his car. The top part of the engine, the bit with the cams and valves in it. The inlet and exhaust manifolds are bolted to it :).
  • Options
    that I will never drink again :no:
  • Options
    Why did I wake up at 7.15 am this morning, oh well I've had a shower and done my ironing already so I suppose it good in some ways.
  • Options
    How much my new tat is itching. How good it is to rise early - I normaly get up late and go bed later, but I seem to get more done in the morning.
  • Options
    EXAM IS DONE :D I hope I passed :(
  • Options
    Thinking that 3 and 4 year olds are so tiring! (I was on placement in a nursery today and am ready to fall asleep)
  • Options
    ^Cylinder head on his car. The top part of the engine, the bit with the cams and valves in it. The inlet and exhaust manifolds are bolted to it :).
    Ahh... I see. You also said something about a throat and I was like... WTF?? :lol:
  • Options
    Why is it that whenever I like someone, it is always in a confusing fucking situation ;(?
  • Options
    Why the fuck is my dinner taking so long.

Me a hungry boy :yes: