Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

best condoms

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your-babe wrote:
    Do condoms have to have kite symbol on the packaging? Just wondering, cos heard it somewhere.

yes
  • Options
    Whats a kite for?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Whats a kite for?
    It makes things more fun :yes: :naughty:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I was wondering that as well. I've always found the condomi ones to be the easiest to roll on, and the most comfortable to wear. Horses for courses perhaps.

I've never tried any others, so I couldnt compare. Pretty sure it was on correctly though, I mean I'm no expert but we double checked. Heh.

But I suppose like anything different ones fit different people.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Whats a kite for?
    the british standard "kite mark" bs6991984.jpeg and the Communite European CE mark ce_mark.gif
    are used to show a product complies with the relevant standards. Its a bit like being FDA approved.
  • Options
    Pretty sure it was on correctly though,
    from what you describe, my guess is you didn't pull your foreskin back while putting it on, and/or failed to pinch the teat. Post a picture, so we can advise.... (In case you didn't realise I was joking :eek2:, please don't. The mods would have a fit :shocking: )
    But I suppose like anything different ones fit different people.
    absolutely. I'd suggest you consider a sample pack from bigboy condoms (forgive the advertising)