Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Angel Dust

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "Stop exaggerating. It was easily a week after my 13th birthday.

As for the penial gland we had a verbal understanding that would go no further than you. This said, the scene from Fear and Loathing was eerily accurate"

are you serious about the penial gland z0ma? if so please give full details - i'm absolutely fascinated.
    bananaman wrote:
    are you serious about the penial gland z0ma? if so please give full details - i'm absolutely fascinated.

I'm not sure either of us could give a full account of that 24 hour period, when I think about it I just get the occasional image, sound or colour.
    can you expand please? what form was it in? how did you take it (orally i presume?) how much? where did you get it from - without trying to sound like i'm looking from a source. how is it possible to extract it? is it from dead bodies or from live subjects? if it is from live subjects what is the effect on them to have it removed - do they stop dreaming? does the gland really make DMT naturally? so many questions.

what was the buzz like - can you compare it to a more common drug? what was the comedown like? after side affects? and did it really last for 24 hours? could you have acted normal if you had needed to when you were on it? and someone mentioned fear and loathing there - was he not on adrenochrome or something from the adrenal gland in that scene in the hotel room?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I really hope you are taking the piss bananaman, but I'm not convinced you are...
    First of all lets clear something up, adrenacrome doesnt exist, it was made up for the book, but thats not to say that Thompson didnt take anything which passed under his nose.

As for the source, its best not to discuss things like that in public really, but it has to come from a live subject, but the removal is messy and there's no going back, if you know what I mean.

The effect was fairly instant, there was a shaking in my limbs, followed actually by a feeling of relaxation and softness. Then the colours started and from then on I remember only snatches. Debbie was there, I'm sure.
    I knew the minute I saw z0ma back that there was going to be trouble from the both of you. Now stop trolling the board.
    LadyJade wrote:
    I knew the minute I saw z0ma back that there was going to be trouble from the both of you. Now stop trolling the board.

What? We're just sharing an experience, so others may learn, thats what the board is for.
    Z0ma was right, there are some things you should just keep to yourself.
    LadyJade wrote:
    Z0ma was right, there are some things you should just keep to yourself.

You're right, any more details and I'll get in trouble with the medical ethics committee.
    so does that mean you're not going to post any more about it? can you at least discuss the extraction process, and why it there is no going back and why it is messy?

ladyjade - i was not taking the piss in the slightest bit, that's probably why you're not convinced that i'm taking it!
    So bong your saying that you have taken it then?

I've been told not to comment further, and anyway z0ma's gotten me in enough wierd situations in the past, I dont want a repeat, not of that night on the moors.
    bongbudda wrote:
    I've been told not to comment further, and anyway z0ma's gotten me in enough wierd situations in the past, I dont want a repeat, not of that night on the moors.

Now look what you have gotten yourself into...
    Computer Bum Boy
    Well you should have been told about drugs before then

Don't be a wee queer like u always r!! wise up wud u and get a life theirs more to life dan the internet!!

FREAK :wave:
    First thing, please don't post in text speak, second thing, please don't be insulting.
    E-COLI wrote:
    Don't be a wee queer like u always r!! wise up wud u and get a life theirs more to life dan the internet!!

FREAK :wave:

Gimp.
    bananaman wrote:
    so does that mean you're not going to post any more about it? can you at least discuss the extraction process, and why it there is no going back and why it is messy?

ladyjade - i was not taking the piss in the slightest bit, that's probably why you're not convinced that i'm taking it!

Have a read of Erowid's Adrenochrome Vault and the article on Adrenochrome in Wikipedia - its a very widely disseminated myth.
    bongbudda wrote:
    First of all lets clear something up, adrenacrome doesnt exist, it was made up for the book, but thats not to say that Thompson didnt take anything which passed under his nose.

From the dictionary - "Adrenochrome is an oxidation product of adrenaline. Adrenochrome semicarbazone, also known as carbazochrome, is used as a medicinal drug to reduce capillary bleeding. Neither compound is a hallucinogenic drug, contrary to common belief."

beautiful. bongbudda - be a man here and admit you were wrong. you can blame ladyjade for this. next you'll be telling innocent children that santa doesn't exist and thats just wrong man. why would you make the children cry? why?

i'm not 100% on this but i think i remember a recent post where you were slagging people for not being able to spell. the cocky suffer the massive disadvantage of being so sure about themselves that they can't see the truth - because of their own hands waving around as they tell people what's what and blinding them to truth.
    Steady on, its certainly not an hallucinogen, and he had you fooled...
    who said it was a hallucinogen?

all i wanted was some info on the pineal gland - forget it.
    I think it's safe to say conventional drugs are a lot handier and probably safer than anything taken out of the human body.
    true true - but no one takes drugs from the human body - they are way too rare - bongbudda is full of shit on this one. for anyone else who was following this thread - read up on it yourself - you'd pretty much have to kill someone to get to their pineal/adrenal or any gland for that matter.
    back to pcp..
    it was.. AMAZING. I loved every second of it. I did it alone and it was pretty great.
    if there was a 5th platuea of DXM, PCP would be it.
    Would like to get that here but there's not a chance, no one would have it.

I've never even heard of anyone from UK trying it here.
    :lol::D
    anyway ...you've all had crab sticks i'm sure but ...have you had crab balls?
    as soon as you see them you'l know why crabs walk sideways.
    bananaman wrote:
    From the dictionary - "Adrenochrome is an oxidation product of adrenaline. Adrenochrome semicarbazone, also known as carbazochrome, is used as a medicinal drug to reduce capillary bleeding. Neither compound is a hallucinogenic drug, contrary to common belief."

beautiful. bongbudda - be a man here and admit you were wrong. you can blame ladyjade for this. next you'll be telling innocent children that santa doesn't exist and thats just wrong man. why would you make the children cry? why?

i'm not 100% on this but i think i remember a recent post where you were slagging people for not being able to spell. the cocky suffer the massive disadvantage of being so sure about themselves that they can't see the truth - because of their own hands waving around as they tell people what's what and blinding them to truth.

You're right, perhaps I should have made myself clearer, I was refering to it being a hallucinogen, which of course it isnt.

I dont think I have 'slagged people off' for bad spelling, not seriously anyway.
    This isnot a serious place

anyeverone who thinbks bong has taken this stuff take a fwe lines and chill out....

LOL

It's not even real bannana ban you fucking muppet

Excuse my french