Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Angel Dust

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone tried angel dust?? I have seen a few people on it and they looked pretty clean fuckin out of there tree like and i am wonder should i have a go at it? what would you recommend price wise on a gram?

There's two hopes:
bob hope & no fukin hope

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    PCP?
    i've been trying to hunt it down FOREVER!
    A friend said it was like a 4th Platuea DXM trip.. not sure though
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It's not supposed to be too different from ket.
    Weekender Offender 
    i did it once ...seventies.
    or thats what i'm under the impression i did.
    never again!
    i got stuck in a fearful crack in the wall.
    i tried to lay down on my bed ...a cell wall with no windows would suddenly enclose the bed ...then dissapear ...then =reapear.
    i lost my legs ...i almost lost my mind.
    i almost lost my mind.

Almost?
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Almost?
    i'm hanging in there ...
    i'm hanging in there ...
    Let's not speak too soon :razz:
    Let's not speak too soon :razz:
    tell you what ...my life has taken many twists and turns ...and again ...i'm doing something completely new ...and my mind is following along.
    it always seems to be following ...not leading.
    which is quite remarkable.
    i didn't plan to be doing what i am now doing ...ok to a degree yes but ...i never seem to be able to see more than six months ahead.
    which is quite exciting ...bit scary for the rest of the family but there you go.
    tell you what ...my life has taken many twists and turns ...and again ...i'm doing something completely new ...and my mind is following along.
    it always seems to be following ...not leading.
    which is quite remarkable.
    i didn't plan to be doing what i am now doing ...ok to a degree yes but ...i never seem to be able to see more than six months ahead.
    which is quite exciting ...bit scary for the rest of the family but there you go.

I didn't mean to actually make fun of you, i'm just messing around. I respect you alot :thumb:
    I didn't mean to actually make fun of you, i'm just messing around. I respect you alot :thumb:
    look mate ...i don't for a moment mind people making fun ...having a dig ...take a look in the politics forum and see what a poor uneducated guy has to put up with!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously ...like water off a ducks back to me and you know what ...it hadn't even crossed my mind that you were ...but hang on a while ...my mind might only be uncrossed cos it aint cuaght up yet ...
    A bit of banter is healthy. Infact there's not enough of it on this site nowadays. People are too serious. We can have a laugh in here though.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    A bit of banter is healthy. Infact there's not enough of it on this site nowadays. People are too serious. We can have a laugh in here though.
    indeedy.
    the piss taking and the fighting and laughing ...used to be the way of this place ...but then i learned a new word ...pedantic.
    never heard of it till i came here.
    the pedants and the politicaly correct lot ...won the day ...slowed this place right down.
    indeedy.
    the piss taking and the fighting and laughing ...used to be the way of this place ...but then i learned a new word ...pedantic.
    never heard of it till i came here.
    the pedants and the politicaly correct lot ...won the day ...slowed this place right down.

Yeah, I don't understand how people can seemingly take offence from an internet forum.

I think pedantry (if that's the word) has its place in debate...sometimes people need to challenge someone's terminology or statements in what might be considered a pendantic way in order to highlight an error in their thinking...what i think is worse though is misinterpretation of points, that's often the biggest cause of pedantry and can totally stall a debate.

Forums go through cycles. Other boards i've posted on have been absolutely classic forums with legendary posters...nowadays gone down hill considerably.
    Skive wrote:

Pot calling the kettle rusty my foreign internet aquaintence.
    PCP? No, not done it and have no desire to, it has a fearsome reputation which seems (unlike with many drugs) to be deserved.

Its supposed to have more of a stimulant effect than ketamine (to which it is related).

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
    my_name wrote:
    Pot calling the kettle rusty my foreign internet aquaintence.

Why?
    Weekender Offender 
    bongbudda wrote:

And that must mean something coming from you!
    bongbudda wrote:
    PCP? No, not done it and have no desire to, it has a fearsome reputation which seems (unlike with many drugs) to be deserved.

Its supposed to have more of a stimulant effect than ketamine (to which it is related).

It seems like the reason it has the "fearsome reputation" is because a lot of it's users take it unknowingly. I think if it was taken by itself and you knew you were taking it it'd be pretty intense
    pretty intense
    pretty no ...intense yes!
    Little-bitta Trivia:
    On the final night of shooting the movie Titanic ('97), pranksters mixed PCP (angel dust) into the clam chowder served to the cast and crew. 80 people were taken ill, many hospitalized with hallucinations. Bill Paxton felt listless for two weeks after the incident....

Ilora x
    pretty no ...intense yes!

Haha, well i think this weekend might be my chance! I'm seeing the Rolling Stones in concert on friday, and my friend says he has some good connections! :D So i'll have to let you all know :yes:
    It seems like the reason it has the "fearsome reputation" is because a lot of it's users take it unknowingly. I think if it was taken by itself and you knew you were taking it it'd be pretty intense

Even people who know they are taking it and want to still say its massively strong and scary.
    z0ma wrote:
    And that must mean something coming from you!

Coming from someone who first did crack at age 12 thats a bit rich.
    I'm seeing the Rolling Stones in concert on friday, :
    woooot!
    for fucks sake don't take the stuff at the concert ...you'll friggin miss it mate.
    12!?! :eek: i had barely just learned about drugs haha

You dont want to know what wierd things z0ma's involved in, penial glands, blood, sacrifices...
    woooot!
    for fucks sake don't take the stuff at the concert ...you'll friggin miss it mate.

hahaha well of course! i'll have my girlfriend and two best friends there, wouldn't want to be on the floor crying hystarically with them around :rolleyes:
    I'll try to search around for it and if i manage to get some i'll save it for the weekend :D
    hahaha well of course! i'll have my girlfriend and two best friends there, wouldn't want to be on the floor crying hystarically with them around :rolleyes:
    I'll try to search around for it and if i manage to get some i'll save it for the weekend :D
    just get your arse to that concert ...play some stones loud
    couple of days before hand ...arrive full of weed and wiskey ...and have a great time mate.

look out for that kieth richards ...so obviously a wyas enjoying himself ...full of heroin dope and whiskey let me know how it goes.
    remember ...these guys are crap at selling albums ...but fantastic at selling live stuff . go to http://www.youtube.com/index.php

and type in ...the roling stones ...these guys have been doing sex drugs and rock and roll ...longer thastn anyone elses.
    remember ...these guys are crap at selling albums ...but fantastic at selling live stuff . go to http://www.youtube.com/index.php

and type in ...the roling stones ...these guys have been doing sex drugs and rock and roll ...longer thastn anyone elses.

heh, you bet. It was an AMAZING show. the smell of weed was everywhere, it was amazing! So worth it! Then i came back and spent the night and next day with my girlfriend! woo!
    and yep, i got some pcp :thumb: so tonight will be interestingg! I'll keep you all posted
    bongbudda wrote:
    Coming from someone who first did crack at age 12 thats a bit rich.

Stop exaggerating. It was easily a week after my 13th birthday.

As for the penial gland we had a verbal understanding that would go no further than you. This said, the scene from Fear and Loathing was eerily accurate
    z0ma wrote:
    As for the penial gland we had a verbal understanding that would go no further than you. This said, the scene from Fear and Loathing was eerily accurate

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!