Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do you do.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Leaf wrote:
    Well,she was there today and yet again Im totally pissed off cause I have no bottle. :banghead:
    I just cant tell if she likes me though........when I was swimming she kept glancing at me for a while and looking but then when I had got changed and was waiting in the cafe she didnt give me a glance...
    I dont know whether its worth asking now Iv seen the reality of the situation and thought about the consequences if I did ask.What do I do if she said yes??!!

if she said yes you could do a happy jig :D

Just ask her, she wont think your stupid even if shes not attracted to you, she'll be flattered. When a bloke asks a girl out and she says no, sometimes the girl will start taking more notice of the bloke after and realise she should have said yes! Ive known loads of people who have done that, and then gone back to the bloke again with "so how about that drink?"
  • Options
    I think you should just talk to her for the first step, ask her out for a drink with mates , then you need some flirting coming up, then if she takes it ask her out for a date like dinner or movies then tell er how you feel. I no this is a seems a very long process but it might jus get you the girl (unless she rejects you, but hay you will have a friend in stead) so either way win win situation
  • Options
    If you don't have the bottle to talk to her, then you won't win her. It's not rocket science.

Your choice. That's all there is to it.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Your choice. That's all there is to it.

And if you haven't got the confidence, it won't happen.
    Which isn't really a choice.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    If you don't have the bottle to talk to her, then you won't win her. It's not rocket science.

:yes: And this is something I learnt the hard way several months ago, after deciding not to tell a friend of mine that I fancied him. A few weeks later, I found out that he had a girlfriend. (Which tbh, doesn't bother me)
  • Options
    Ok guys.Thanks for all your comments but I can end this depressing saga now.
    SHE IS NOT INTERESTED AT ALL.........NOT A BIT.......IN THE LEAST!!
    There,I dont need to worry anymore about talking to her(cos I havent,nor will I)and am now trying to foget this ever happened.Simple and over.
    Thanks again for trying to help.
    Cheers
    The Leaf
  • Options
    If you try to stop turning approaching girls inta a 'saga' then you won't feel depressed when they are not interested (which to be honest is going to be most of them that you meet - made up statistic of the day). Investing so much emotional energy in someone you have never spoken to is not really very productive.
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO HER????????? ooops caps lock :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO HER????????? ooops caps lock :p
    I thought about asking the same, but maybe he saw her kiss someone or heard her say something like "There's a creep staring at me" to a friend. There are many reasons to know, though I agree the most certain one is to ask.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    "There's a creep staring at me"
    :lol:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    Ok guys.Thanks for all your comments but I can end this depressing saga now.
    There,I dont need to worry anymore about talking to her(cos I havent,nor will I)and am now trying to foget this ever happened.Simple and over.
    Thanks again for trying to help.
    Cheers
    The Leaf

Your not going to get her with that attitude thats for sure
  • Options
    Im pissed off now.How do you tell if a girl fancies you?!!
    The other week she wouldnt hold my gaze at all but yesterday she kept staring at me when I got out to get changed!! :banghead: (nothing physically attractive about me though!!)
    Im just gonna try talking tomorrow and see if she wants to see a movie sat.......is that a good idea?
    Also,she COULD be pregnant, so how can I ask tactfully to find out as I dont really know if i`ll go out with her if she is....just friends would be ok.
    Or is that selfish and shallow? :chin:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    Im pissed off now.How do you tell if a girl fancies you?!!
    The other week she wouldnt hold my gaze at all but yesterday she kept staring at me when I got out to get changed!! :banghead: (nothing physically attractive about me though!!)
    Im just gonna try talking tomorrow and see if she wants to see a movie sat.......is that a good idea?
    Also,she COULD be pregnant, so how can I ask tactfully to find out as I dont really know if i`ll go out with her if she is....just friends would be ok.
    Or is that selfish and shallow? :chin:
    I think your slightly weird mate.
    You daren't even talk to her but for some reason you think she could be pregnant and if she is your planning on not being with her and just being her mate. You need to talk to her before either of these are going to happen.

Just ask her out, if she says no its a lot easier to move on.