Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

BB3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So it starts tonight, love it or hate it, post your predictions for the stereotypes in the house this year...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Apart from the constant E4 coverage which I thought kinda pointless.. there has been a interesting development. This year they will bring a celebrity into the house at some point as a kind of bonus for the housemates. They've don it in other BB around the world using football players, musicians etc.

Aslo Nasty Nick and Stuart have vowed to make the NEW Mr Nasty alot of money when he gets turffed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie:
    <STRONG>So it starts tonight, love it or hate it, post your predictions for the stereotypes in the house this year...</STRONG>

Jeez, Susie, are you so excited that you couldn't wait for one of <STRONG>us</STRONG> to start a thread?
  • Options
    At least two people from ethnic minorities, with diverse sexual preferences, and 'class' backgrounds. That way CH4 cannot be accused of any form of discrimination...

Call me a cynic...
  • Options
    http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/B/bigbrother/news/news6.html

I've heard a tranvestite will be in the house as well as a waoman with one arm and a couple of old biddy's
  • Options
    I predict a middle-class, southern, well dressed, business man with a wife and kids at home is a cert......
  • Options
    i guess they'll be some dumb tart who thinks she'll be a star ie helen, caroline.
  • Options
    hated the first 2 so im guareteed to hate the 3rd 1!
    I think it's too hyped! sorry to any one who actually enjoys watching the invasion of life!
  • Options
    They're not 'token' are they, its like saying there was a token welsh girl or a token twat (Bubble!).

There were two black/asian people in both series.
    Perhaps they should do Black Big Brother or Short big brother or Armless big brother just to 'correct' the ballance.

Its entertainment and its fun.
  • Options
    I think the biggest question of bb3 is are people going to cross the line by having sex in there

Chennel 4 wants it to happen, the papers wants it to happen, do we the public want it?

Hell yes
  • Options
    Christ NO!!! I mean ... If Paul and Helen had started some serious fluid swapping could you have watched!
    I hope there's no sex - I don't want to watch it thanks!

A murder or some kind of Psycho chicken killer might be fun though
  • Options
    Well I can't wait... I'm sooo excited!! I haven't watched either of the other two series from the beginning- somehow I managed to avoid all the hype before BB2 and didn't realise it had started!! I have to start buying magazines again!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg:
    <STRONG>I predict a middle-class, southern, well dressed, business man with a wife and kids at home is a cert......</STRONG>

Agreed. Fits the "must have a cross section of the community" approach I was talking about...

And no byny, not token anything, you are right there. Each person will have been picked because of heir appeal to a section of the country. It is a TV prog afterall and they do want as many ratings as possible...
  • Options
    Yay! Yay! Yay!

I want to see more interesting people not so many shallow attention seekers plucking on guitars and bikini line hairs.