Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A Level Module Exams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Just started A-Levels, anyone else here doing the Unit 1 Module Exams? they're an arse and hate them. Just wondered how other people are getting on with them, did well in Biology but totally failed in Psychology today, will have to take a retake in summer i guess. :( Just want to go to Uni now had enough of 'school'.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I did my Biology exam yesterday - which was much harder than the Mock exam that I did on Friday morning. The Law exam looks quite easy though...
    I have three A Level modular exams next friday ;[

woo..
    I have three A Level modular exams next friday ;[

woo..

Good luck

I'm lucky - I have my second exam on Friday and nothing for 1 and a hlaf weeks, which gives me plenty of time to revise...
    i too done biology and pscyhology i know i failed psychology because i was a prat and didnt check the back of the paper to which there were more questions worth 12 marks, i only found out after the exam.
    i too done biology and pscyhology i know i failed psychology because i was a prat and didnt check the back of the paper to which there were more questions worth 12 marks, i only found out after the exam.

did you do the psychology paper where they asked about 'studys' of like cognitive-developmental psychology. i didnt know what the hell a study was, like study of obedience or was it an experiment, i found later that it meant an experiment but i wrote down theories. Sounds stupid but that one word totally stumped me and got fed up with the paper and just left the rest.
    i thought the firsdt modules were quite easy, because later on you realy run short on time and will likely find tyourself going to lessons at lunchtime etc. having said that, i was most unprepared for the first ones.

cant weait to get to uni either. look at it this way though: by the time you finish a level youll have done maybe 20 exams - so at least you wont mind so much at uni
    by the time you finish a level youll have done maybe 20 exams - so at least you wont mind so much at uni

Seriously?

Anyone find that Law exam very easy or is that just me?