Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Valentines - singles

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    considering valentines is during the week i'll probably work as usual, go home have my tea, whack off and go to sleep or something.

weekend before will be no different, party and get wasted.

this is all unless i am attached by then
  • Options
    Someone might ask me out, by some luck. If not, I'll just do the same as I do every year - treat is as a normal day.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Someone might ask me out, by some luck.

Luck's not got anything to do with it. Why don't you ask somebody out?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Luck's not got anything to do with it. Why don't you ask somebody out?
    Because, as so far, I haven't seen anyone I want to ask out.
  • Options
    well I was in the card shop today looking for a birthday card for my mum, it was decked out in Valentines day stuff, over a month away. Quite depressing.

can't remember what i did, no doubt was down about being single.
  • Options
    I'll probably just sit at home and masturbate as usual.

lmao :lol: definately the most honest response ;p

I have no idea what i'll be doing..hopefully out somewhere having fun.
  • Options
    Get pissed as usual.
  • Options
    i dont like bein single on valentines day, i like havin sum1 2 snuggle, this is d 1st yr in d last 5 that im single on that day n i aint got a clue wot im gunna do, mite jus stay in n watch east enders!!
  • Options
    Just being thankful I want be pressured into feeling obligated to spend a lot of money on a bullshit corporate commercialized holiday.
  • Options
    viridis wrote:
    Just being thankful I want be pressured into feeling obligated to spend a lot of money on a bullshit corporate commercialized holiday.

I was waiting for a hostile person to say something pointless.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    I was waiting for a hostile person to say something pointless.

It's not a pointless thing to say. Valentines is bullshit.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    yeah i know its a big bunch of shit just a reason for girls to eat a load of chocolate that they get off their men or the single ones have the excuse im drowning my sorrows and a good reason for men to get a shag and get our women to wear sexy underwear they brought for them.you use money on shit with love hearts on it.its corny and rubish i hate the day and telly is full of people shaging and snogging each other like please any other day put tat crap on.
  • Options
    i wouldn't say i hate valentines day, well not within earshot of my mum as its her birthday. its always a problem finding a good b-day card for her as they take away 75% of the cards in the shop and replace them wiht valentine ones
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Youngbull wrote:
    i wouldn't say i hate valentines day, well not within earshot of my mum as its her birthday. its always a problem finding a good b-day card for her as they take away 75% of the cards in the shop and replace them wiht valentine ones
    Why don't you buy it some time before her birthday and just give it then?
  • Options
    yeah, i mean to do that every year but always forget. i can normally find a funny rude one to get her, just takes some looking for. always likes my cards as i'm hte only one out of the family that buys her funny or rude cards. everyone else gets her cute and loving cards.
  • Options
    Since I am single i tend to ignore Valentines Day
  • Options
    Apart from last year, the past 5 valentines days i've been in a relationship and they've been the shittiest ever! To me it was a day where I should be all "loved up" but I wasn't, I should have been because I had a girlfriend, but the realtionship wasn't all that. The valentines days I spent single were much better because I just didn't care. I've never received a valentines card (before last year), when I was single I didn't care, when I was in a relationship I did.

So to be honest, being single on valentines day was quite good.
  • Options
    Well last Valentine's Day my friend and I decided to be childish and went to the cinema to see Spongebob Squarepants and The Magic Roundabout movies...one after the other, and made fun of all the lovey dovey couples - it eased the bitterness of not being with someone on the most romantic day of the year, and it was a good laugh!!
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    And for some annoying reason, the taken ones always get more cards than the single ones. Fuckers.
    so true! it's so annoying!

to answer the original question, NOTHING. stay at home depressed. i never have a bf on valentines day its not fair lol
  • Options
    Yeah last year was my first year that i wasnt single on VTDay but looks like this year i will be once again :crying: but its just another day so jsut have to get over it :banghead: lol d/w bout it no biggy! :D