Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Celebrity BB

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm so glad Jodie got voted out tonight :D

yep great, another victory for egotistic bullies
    i wish it was pete who got evicted because it would have given jodie a chance to regain back some dignity and respect from the other housemates. i feel sorry for her because i can tell shes a really nice girl, but she just goes about things in the wrong way.

i'm fed up of pete being such a diva, walking around in those gross tights and thong. :yuck: he only seems to care about himself and risks failing tasks because he can't possibly compromise.

i thought barrymore was a complete twat when he went off on one at jodie over the quorn. he was hysterical! and it was him that was wanting the attention. i mean, how can you even calm down a situation like that?! he was screaming and wouldnt let anyone get a word in. completley unfair!
    lipsy wrote:
    i

i'm fed up of pete being such a diva, walking around in those gross tights and thong. :yuck: he only seems to care about himself and risks failing tasks because he can't possibly compromise.

you are so right about pete.

i think that something which can be gained from big broyther, quite possibly the only thing in any real sense is watching how a group dynamic works under scrutiny.
    Yeh Jodie seems like a nice girl, at least I got that impression from her interview with Davina after it. And she's a nice piece of eye candy too.
    lipsy wrote:
    i wish it was pete who got evicted because it would have given jodie a chance to regain back some dignity and respect from the other housemates. i feel sorry for her because i can tell shes a really nice girl, but she just goes about things in the wrong way.

i thought barrymore was a complete twat when he went off on one at jodie over the quorn. he was hysterical! and it was him that was wanting the attention. i mean, how can you even calm down a situation like that?! he was screaming and wouldnt let anyone get a word in. completley unfair!

Yep agree with all of that.

Jodie will be really nice in 4 or 5 year when she grows up a bit and stops being such a wild child!!

I think she shouldn't have dressed so tarty inthe house and should have shown a side to her more like she might be at home. She looked really cute in her glasses. Much better then when she piled on all the make-up.
    BTW did you notice when Micheal was doing his nut and stormed into the bedroom Jodie kept saying to him not to attack Chantelle and just attack her .. I reckon if you had Jodie as a mate you'd have one hell of a friend in her.
    It looks like Michael Barrymore's troubles aren't over yet - someone's been given permission to bring a private prosecution against him. We're told the papers detailing this will be given to Barrymore later today. I do wonder.

Either way, this guy's career is still finished.
    i think its a load of balls tbh
    whats the point in watching a load of has been celebrities in a house?
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Either way, this guy's career is still finished.

Let's hope so! He is a complete arse. I hope when he goes Davina gives him a really hard time for that mad outburst he had at Jodie.
    I want to see what happens about the Gorilla fur coat.

I reckon it would be funny to see Pete's coat confiscated and if it is real Gorilla Fur to see him get done.
    Ballerina wrote:
    i think its a load of balls tbh
    whats the point in watching a load of has been celebrities in a house?

why post in here then? or even look in the first place?

i personally don't watch it but i'm not about to come in here and ask the people who post in this thread what the point is in them watching it!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ah thats so sweet of dennis to say he just wanted everyone to be happy. how lovely, i think im coming round to him now! :flirt:
    Do you think Pete will really leave (gets excited at the thought of not ever having to look at him again)

Also whats this about Michael Barrymoore getting his court notifcations (or something?) served to him at the Big Brother house sometime?! Or is this my cousin reading whatever she's reading very wrong.
    AW!

I love Preston and Chantelle. They're so ickle and such.
    I really like George. Everyone flame me - now! Haha.

I really want Chantelle and Preston to get together - I mean, they just make me feel a bit warm inside. I know this means I have no life - but it's OK. :D
    Michael Barrymore blubbering throughout them all getting their Jim'll Fix It badges was hilarious!

Pete, Faria and Dennis all up for eviction tomorrow night. Don't really see what Faria has done to make people nominate her. I thought she was quite popular. Don't really have an opinion on who should go out of those 3. Why don't the housemates nominate Michael?!?
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Pete should be kept in. He is the most entertaining out of them all.

However, because he is the most controversial he will probably go :(
    Pete should be kept in. He is the most entertaining out of them all.

Yeah he is definately entertaining to watch. Is a self centred arse but funny. Would be a nightmare to live with.
    watching pete tonight was hilarious! when he had a go at barrymore asking who designated him as the fucking cigarette police. ahaha
    and then the comments he was making when they all had to dance 'watch your coloscomy bag' to george.
    im not fussed if he wins, but keep him in!!
    I must admit that it was funny last night. But i think he will go friday. However you never know who will go.
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Also whats this about Michael Barrymoore getting his court notifcations (or something?) served to him at the Big Brother house sometime?! Or is this my cousin reading whatever she's reading very wrong.
    It's a difficult situation to understand. If the police wanted to get into the house, Big Brother executives wouldn't be able to stop them. But I suspect it may have just been media speculation. He may have to wait a while before coming across them. Davina should give him the papers when he leaves! :p
    adambombz wrote:
    I must admit that it was funny last night. But i think he will go friday. However you never know who will go.

There is an eviction tonight.

I think.
    Yep, eviction tonight. I don't really care who goes out of those 3. Pete is probably most entertaining so hope he stays in. Don't really have much of an opinion on Dennis or Faria. Faria is probably least entertaining out of them tho.

Still hating Michael.
    Pete HAS to stay.

I'm not bothered who stays out of the other two, I think Faria will probably go.
    Pete HAS to stay.

I'm not bothered who stays out of the other two, I think Faria will probably go.

Totally agree.

Finally someone on my wave length :D
    Totally agree.

Finally someone on my wave length :D

Haha! I know! Everyone at work wants him out - but he's the best one in there.
    WOO! Pete's safe. :D And my prediction came true!
    Ooh, id you see what happened last night? At midnight Preston and George got called to the diary room and told that their punishment for discussing nominations was that they had to nominate 3 people to be up for eviction on Friday. They chose Traci, Rula and Maggot but didn't know that the other housemates were being shown their nominations on the screen. Ha!
    Ooo... that's sooo evil :D

Can't wait to see tonights show then. hehe.

At first I wanted Pete to go cause I just find him boring to watch now. But once I heard Farias speech about how a black or asian person will never win on a show like this in Britain, I just wanted her out there and then. She hasn't done herself any favours by coming off witht hat, practically accusing the British Public as racists. Silly Tramp just couldn't handle the truth why she was really nominated for eviction in the house.

Want Chantelle to win. She's sooo lovely. Such a sweetie. :yes:
    pinkstar wrote:
    Ooh, id you see what happened last night? At midnight Preston and George got called to the diary room and told that their punishment for discussing nominations was that they had to nominate 3 people to be up for eviction on Friday. They chose Traci, Rula and Maggot but didn't know that the other housemates were being shown their nominations on the screen. Ha!

Ooh so that's what the argiung was about. Was really bored last night and flicked over to the live thingy and they were all half cut and arguing.