Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Celebrity BB

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I feel quite sorry for Jodie ya know, i mean i dont like her that much but she seems to have been singled out and everyone has just got it in for her........ not sure if she is smart enough to be as calculating as everyone is suggesting!

Pete is horrible but in a funny witty kinda way, he is a character so i wouldnt mind him staying....... so on that note the other guy up should leave, his name has completely escaped me!
  • Options
    All this 'Big Brother Bullies' is a load of shit. Jodie is bringing all this onto herself.
  • Options
    From what i've seen of what ive watched so far I wouldnt say they are bullying Jodie but the way they are treating her isnt fair on her, i think they are taking it way too far, i'm surprised she hasnt broken down already over it.

Feel sorry for Michael though, and i totally agree with what Geroge said on last nights highlight show about seeing Michael back on our television screens where he belongs, so true!
  • Options
    Admittedly, I haven't watched aslot of Big Bro at the moment, but from the other night when Michael Barrymore and Pete were shouting at her int he kitchen while eveyone was in bed was uncalled for I think. Michael getting in Jodies face, shouting at her while Jodie was in tears was evil. It was like he was enjoying it, seeing her suffer. I lost all respect for Michael from that night.
  • Options

Pete is horrible but in a funny witty kinda way,!

Don't think that telling someone to "fuck off" just because they thought he was taking liberties is particularly witty. He is quite nasty really, I can't stand people who expect everyone to accept them they way they are and then won't do the same for others.

How much of a c**t is Michael Barrymore, he just comes across as a really agressive, bitter man - when to be honest he f**ked things up for himself. Before the swimming pool *incident* he had just regained a lot of popularity that he had lost by doing the dirty on his wife and comes across as someone who really cannot accept their own mistakes.

I have actually had to start watching because I find the whole thing with Jodie Marsh far too hard to watch, it brings back so many memories of when I was bullied by my 'friends'. I seriously cannot believe that these are grown men acting like this. It makes me think about how many people they must have shit on to get where they are.
  • Options
    I hate Michael Barrymore now! When he went into the house, I thought fair play to him and give him a second chance. But his behaviour in the last few days has been a disgrace. Him, George Galloway and Pete Burns are just disgusting scum bags. I don't particularly like Jodie Marsh but they are completely out of order. I hope they are ashamed when they watch the footage back.

Michael seems like a fucking lunatic crying all the time. He's clearly mentally unstable and shouldn't be in there in the first place if that's the case.

Last night was just the last straw. Why did he say to Chantelle and Jodie that he accepted their reason for being in that other room then go back and bitch for ages about it to everyone else?! He wound all the other housemates up while Jodie and Chantelle were in the diary room then when they came out he disappeared off the the garden to cry like some 5yr old brat whilst everyone else had a go at Jodie!

I think he actually believes that the public love him. I hope he gets booed when he leaves (alto he'll probably just start crying :rolleyes: )
  • Options
    I've just read my last post back and realised it is a bit ranty. But basically I can't stand Michael.

Get rid of George this week then hopefully next time will be Pete and Michael up.
    It'll no doubt be Jodie that goes tomorrow tho which is crap.
  • Options
    pinkstar wrote:
    It'll no doubt be Jodie that goes tomorrow tho which is crap

I don't so.. i think the other housemates might hate her, but i don't think the majority of the public do..
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    The more I watch BB the more I think that the UK public don't get it.

We don't want Jodie to go. Although no-one likes her (myself included) she provides the most entertainment, she is the one that causes the arguments and therefore is making me watch BB at the moment. She is making it fun! If she goes then who will they all bitch about? The whole point of BB is to have fun, interesting tv and if you vote out those who make it this then you will be left with the boring ones at the end and therefore crap(per) tv.

Clearly George should go tomorrow. George is boring in there. After the initial "OMG George Galloway, how fabby!" he hasn't lived up to it and has been fairly dull.

You know I make sense.
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    I don't so.. i think the other housemates might hate her, but i don't think the majority of the public do..

Sadly, I disagree. Everyone I have spoken to dislikes Jodie.

I hate Michael Barrymore. I don't think he is emotionally stable to be in the house. Was giving him the benefit of the doubt at the start but now that we are a bit of a way through I completely think it was the wrong decision to go in there.

Ah well.
  • Options
    Yep. What normally happens in Big Brother is that the people who everyone hate get voted off. Wheras they actually need to be left in to make the house as tense as possible and provide entertainment.

Of course, noone wants some spiteful idiot to win the prize, so in the normal show I guess they have to be voted out. But in Celebrity Big Brother there's no reason to vote off people who are annoying, because it's not like winning will change their life.

So vote off the boring people and leave the idiots and argumentative people in, that's the way to do it.
  • Options
    I thought i'd post just to add that i agree that it seems Michael is mentally unstable, but he surely wouldnt be in their he the production company and their people didnt think he was fit enough to do it. However it could be said they underestimated just how low he could become once in the house depending on events, like has happened.

and again i agree the public just dont get it, its entertainment you dont get rid of those who cause arguements and such like they are the entertainment value we and endemol want in their so to get rid of them is silly.

I'm watching more of CBB that i thought i was going to !
  • Options
    You know I make sense.

You do, mate. :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm actually ecstatic that people on here have been defending Jodie Marsh. Through it all, me and my boyfriend have been debating whether she deserves it or not... and I can't see what she's doing wrong? That thing the other night where they all kicked off because her and Chantelle went into the diary together? She made a good point that she'd been in there with loads of other people as well, and they dismissed it.

I've never been a Jodie Marsh fan but I agree with the bullying opinion. They've all just seemed to turn on her, and I can't see why?
  • Options
    I'm so not a jodie marsh fan, but i have to admit i did feel sorry for her the other day, i cant stand pete or michael, i hope pete goes tonight. :mad:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    What's Barrymore done wrong, apart from being himself?

I veighly remember a scandal but the details elude me.

A 31 year old man died in the swimming pool in his house in 2001

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2657821.stm

And lots of questions were never answered .. maybe that's why Jodie Ain't too keen to take his advice!! .. Although being almost 5 years ago now she might not even remember the scandal ...
  • Options
    What is the big deal with more than one person going into the Diary Room anyways! talk about being paranoid!

Dennis was like 'dont go into that room again with that girl' to Chantelle! what does he think Jodie will do to her!!?? :confused:

People have always gone into the Diary Room together or in groups and alot of the footage with people in the diary room to me has always been quite funny!

Barymore has seriously lost it! Even the Hitler thing, okay it was slightly funny but in a weird, what are you doing, uncomfortable way......... that nervous sort of laugh thing you do! lol

In response to Lesse, okay so maybe not witty but more funny as i am stunned by the way he acts and talks to people, (you know when you laugh because you are like, OMG did he say that) i know its not nice but at least he is honest! :D
  • Options
    Who is that bloke-girl abomination. Doesn't even look like a woman.

felt rather sick after looking at those puffed out lips.
  • Options
    Ine never been into it, but Ive this time I wand Dennis Rodman to win, I used to quite admire his alternative fashon sence and he is cool.

He's also too famous to be in big brother isnt he, at one point he was almost as famous as Michael Jordan
    Dennis Rodman was as famous as Michael Jackson?!

I'd never heard of him til he went into the house! oh dear. I really dislike him, he thinks hes really sexy and gorgeous when really he makes me feel a bit sick and it makes me cringe when he flirts with the other girls and they let him, eww.
  • Options
    Dennis Rodman is a very well known celeb, but mostly in America due to the fact he used to play for the Chicago bulls, at the same time, in the same team as Michael Jordan and Scotty Pippen. Oh man you can tell i love basketball :D

I'd love to see Rodman win. That man is quite rightly a legend in my mind
  • Options
    Dennis Rodman was as famous as Michael Jackson?!

I'd never heard of him til he went into the house! oh dear. I really dislike him, he thinks hes really sexy and gorgeous when really he makes me feel a bit sick and it makes me cringe when he flirts with the other girls and they let him, eww.

I said Michael Jordan not Jackson, he was one of the star players in the NBA and won awards.
    In America he was definatly a real A list Celeb a few years ago and probably still is, if you famous in America you dont need to be famous anywhere else.

Also he probably hasnt had any experience in charming or seducing women as cause of his fame he's had them all over him all the time.
  • Options
    And also correct me if I'm wrong - Pete burns had like one hit in the 80's, now I know that people can quite happily live of the proceeds of one hit (just look at one hit wonder xmas artists), but I can't understand how he is getting so much that he can keep himself in plastic surgery and the skins of endangered animals.
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    And also correct me if I'm wrong - Pete burns had like one hit in the 80's, now I know that people can quite happily live of the proceeds of one hit (just look at one hit wonder xmas artists), but I can't understand how he is getting so much that he can keep himself in plastic surgery and the skins of endangered animals.

He apparently rereleased it in 2003 as a dance track. I had the (un)pleasureable experience of seeing it on a music channel earlier. I quite liked the original, but for personal memory reasons, as apposed to the song.

According to the website though, he's had about 5 albums with the other guy he;s sin a gorup with...
  • Options
    I said Michael Jordan not Jackson, he was one of the star players in the NBA and won awards.
    In America he was definatly a real A list Celeb a few years ago and probably still is, if you famous in America you dont need to be famous anywhere else.

haha whoops sorry! I was tired last night when I made that post, misread it.

Did anyone see that clip of George Galloway doing the cat thing? Im not sure if its been shown yet it might be on tonight, I saw it on Richard and Judy. Oh my god, it made me feel sick. ewww.
  • Options
    haha whoops sorry! I was tired last night when I made that post, misread it.

Did anyone see that clip of George Galloway doing the cat thing? Im not sure if its been shown yet it might be on tonight, I saw it on Richard and Judy. Oh my god, it made me feel sick. ewww.

I saw it onthe news but don't know why he was doing it - was it a challenge or some kind of meditation thing?

I quite like this what George wrote though, about why he went on the programme - have to agree if he wants to get young people interested in politics and asking questions about who governs the country there aren't many better ways these days to get such huge exposure.

http://www.respectcoalition.org/?ite=960
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    I thought i'd post just to add that i agree that it seems Michael is mentally unstable, but he surely wouldnt be in their he the production company and their people didnt think he was fit enough to do it.

Not necessarily. Remember how Vanessa Feltz and Les Dennis were in the CBB house? Contestants for normal BB are required to undergo a series of psychological tests to make sure that they are stable enough to spend 60-odd days in the house. Celebs aren't required to undergo these tests and therefore every so often there will be someone who isn't emotionally stable to be in there.

babylon wrote:
    Who is that bloke-girl abomination. Doesn't even look like a woman.

felt rather sick after looking at those puffed out lips.

Pete Burns of 80s "You spin me right round baby right round, like a record player, round round right round" fame. His lips are not how he wanted them. He had a botched up plastic surgery thing. They are much better than they were - if you do a bit of a search you will see how they were originally - full of horrid pus and just generally horrible.
    You do, mate. :thumb:

Of course I do :D

So yes, everyone vote out George tonight :yes:
  • Options
    I had the (mis)fortune to see that the other day.

Good God, what a bunch of awful people.
  • Options
    I'm kind of glad she went, because she does my nut in.

But Laura was right - if she'd have stayed in, it would have made this week more interesting. And what the fuck is putting Jimmy Saville in all about?!
  • Options
    He's only going in for the weekend so just what IS that all about. Apparently hes taking in his own food too, because he's going in for lunch.

ETA : i read they asked him to be a fully fledged housemate but he turned them down instead saying he'd just go in for the weekend.
  • Options
    I'm so glad Jodie got voted out tonight :D

I'm a bit annoyed. As much as I really detest her and didn't want her to win this week was fun and interesting because she was arguing with everyone.

Really don't get the whole Jimmy Saville thing. Suppose we shall wait and see what happens.