Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

mens school uniform fancy dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what can a guy wear to look like he's in school uniform??? Apart from black shoes, trousers, blue shirt and a school tie, is there anything else that a guy can wear???? I cant think of anything, but want to find something that'll stand out for this guy!!!
Answers appreciated asap.
thanx
(also, i put this in going out+fashion aswell, bcos ni wasnt sure if it was a fashion thing, or a clubbing thingy, since the theme is set at a club!!)

Comments

• Options
    Blouse, short skirt, tights and heels..... oh lets not forget the lippy and pig tails!
  • Options
    sounds good for me, but i dont really see my fella wearing that!!!
  • Options
    Blouse, short skirt, tights and heels..... oh lets not forget the lippy and pig tails!

lol i've done that one before, friend had a school unifrom party, and for a laugh i borrowed some stuff of my girlfriend at the time. was a funny night they kept trying to look up my skirt the naughty girls.
  • Options
    short trousers, and a V-neck sweater. school cap/blazer
  • Options
    We have a back to school party in our freshers fortnight... there's never anyone wearing trousers...
  • Options
    get him to take a lunchbox, haha