Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sale Bargains

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Purple top from Monsoon was £75 down to £25
    and a jacket from New Look £30 down to £15.
  • Options
    I got a really nice strappy top and a skirt from French Connection for £35 today, as well as a black jacket with puff sleeves from Miss Selfridge for £15.
  • Options
    I just bought a $16 of body lotion for $3.14. It has a mini hand lotion attached too it free. It was a "holiday item" so its dead cheap. I'll probalby get more tomorrow.
  • Options
    :naughty: well now i am officially the princess of sale bargains...
    i have got:

a black chiffony ruched corsety type top from monsoon..£13.50 reduced from £40. only one left, and a size ten woot!

a black woolly cardy/shawl/bolero type thing... (ooh my powers of description..) are they called shrugs? anyway, one from river island, for a tenner reduced from twenty.

a black clutch bag from new look for two pounds.. and a pair of suede pumps with silver leather trim from there too for an amazing FIVER! and both of these were extra exciting because i had no idea they were reduced until i took them to the counter.

Incidentally the whole haul didn't lighten my pocket at all because my mom paid for it all :D belated christmas presents :thumb: