Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

UK & USA or UK & Europe

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i couldnt really be arsed to read all four pages of this so sorry if i repeating stuff.

I think it's best for Britain to stay on its own, but if we have to make 'friends' with anyone i suppose it should be the US as they're the world power at the moment. I hate the french, i hate the germans, i most defiantly hate the Spanish, the only european country i actually like is Sweden and that's only because they spawn good looking women. The next world power is China so i suppose we should really start making good relations with them.

All i can say is praise the lord for the English Channel, and more for that matter the Alantic too. (damn yanks). God Save The Queen. :yippe:
    i think the only reason you hate those european countries is because they hate you, oh yes and because of your sexist views concerning women

i didnt mention YOU as personal, more as the stereotype
    i couldnt really be arsed to read all four pages of this so sorry if i repeating stuff.

I think it's best for Britain to stay on its own, but if we have to make 'friends' with anyone i suppose it should be the US as they're the world power at the moment. I hate the french, i hate the germans, i most defiantly hate the Spanish, the only european country i actually like is Sweden and that's only because they spawn good looking women. The next world power is China so i suppose we should really start making good relations with them.

All i can say is praise the lord for the English Channel, and more for that matter the Alantic too. (damn yanks). God Save The Queen. :yippe:
    You are a tragic case.
    \
    Or that he's 12.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Aladdin wrote:
    Or that he's 12.
    :lol:

Or one of these people that anger me, who'll wear a Che Guevara T-Shirt, 1) it's against everything he stood for 2) they won't even know who he was, or what he stood for, or infact, understand ANYTHING about him.