Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can't stand vibrator

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, i really enjoy pleasuring my gf, but I can only make her cum from oral sex. I'd really like to be able to make her come from penetrative sex but no luck. However, i wanted to make up for that by making her cum even more intensely when i went down on her, so i got a vibrator to use on her clit while i'm going down on her. however, she says she hates it when it vibrates and i thought all girls loved that type of clit stimulation :S. any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    sometimes it can be too intense on such a sensitive area. try it on a lower setting, or the area surrounding the clitoris rather than touching it directly with it. licking and teasing her clit with your tounge may be more effective than the vibrator.

Most importantly, listen to your gf, if she doesn't like it, don't force the issue.
  • Options
    You could also try playing with her clit whilst penetrating, or also have a look at some of the positions that stimulate it more than others?
  • Options
    Hey, i really enjoy pleasuring my gf, but I can only make her cum from oral sex. I'd really like to be able to make her come from penetrative sex but no luck. However, i wanted to make up for that by making her cum even more intensely when i went down on her, so i got a vibrator to use on her clit while i'm going down on her. however, she says she hates it when it vibrates and i thought all girls loved that type of clit stimulation :S. any ideas?

some girls are just like that, don't worry. My current girlfriend is the same, either hours of manual stimulation does it, but 5 minutes of oral gaurantees a few orgasms every time. She has never orgasmed through penetration.
  • Options
    like the others have said, some women don't like the vibrations of certain vibrators. You mentioned that you would like to make her orgasm just through penetration, well it is a very small % of women who can actually accomplish it. just keep at it, and the more you learn about each other, the easier it gets.
  • Options
    she says she hates it when it vibrates and i thought all girls loved that type of clit stimulation
    Personally they remind me way to much of my electric toothbrush to turn me on.