Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

down in the dumps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I started a BTEC national diploma in animal management course in september and at first i really enjoyed the course but now im not so sure. The problem is that there is so much work i am finding it very hard to keep on top of, i have a part time job too and the college i go to is over an hours drive so i don't get that much time. I do enjoy learning stuff but i hate the thoughtofgoing to college cause i know il get loads more work. Iv spoken to my course manager about it and she said that it gets alot tougher in the second year and maybe i should think about not working aswell but for me it isn't an option, i have no money as it is and i need to work to run my car to get me to college. I really don't know what to do, i never see my friends cause i havnt time anymore all my time is spent doing assignments. Im so fed up with studying!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to student life, when i was at college, i used to go to college all day, then work in the evenings, i had a 40 min walk everyday, then when i was off work, i was doin college work out of hours. I just tell myself to get where i want to be this is what it takes to be where i want to be.