Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

flexability in the legs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok I've been cheering for a while now but man my legs! Strong as hell but not flexable enough yet.

Anyone here know anything I can do to improve this while I'm doing my college work? I spend a lot more time inactive than I would like due to my work levels and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to use that time to help my flexability?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you tried sitting on the floor stretching whilst you do your work? And, what about assisted stretching with a stretchy rope?- make a large loop outta tough stretchy rope, like the stuff you tie a bike onto a roof rack with. Put one end over one foot, take rope behind back and put other end over other foot, open legs and feel the stretch.
    Have you ever tried yoga. Only should take up one and half hours of your time weekly. This would be helpful because what you learn in class, you can practice at home too. Thus in time hopefully leaving you with greater flexibility :) .
    Cheerleading and flexible legs eh :)