Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

32 E bras

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The cup size is worked out as a ratio to the back size, so of course a 30E will be much smaller than a 36E. As kaff says, a 30DD, a 32D and a 34C are all as near as damn it the same cup size.

la senza stuff is really crap these days, bravissimo is best. And the staff really know what they're doing (speaking as a hapless man in a bra shop, anyway:D)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The cup size is worked out as a ratio to the back size, so of course a 30E will be much smaller than a 36E. As kaff says, a 30DD, a 32D and a 34C are all as near as damn it the same cup size.

The funny thing is, we've already established that, in europe and over there, that is how it works. Many times. No need to keep typing it, unless you are still trying to convince me that thats how it also works here. Which it is not. And we have already established the difference. I find it hilarous how you always type what others have.
  • Options
    Boobs arent rigid are they so theyre bound to fit into different sized bras, within reason.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    The funny thing is, we've already established that, in europe and over there, that is how it works. Many times. No need to keep typing it, unless you are still trying to convince me that thats how it also works here. Which it is not.

actually, out of interest, i did a wee bit of research on the matter, and all bra sizes all over the world are worked out the exact same way we do it.

the difference with the US is just that your cup sizes are one down. so your A is our B, our E is your DD... otherwise it's the same.

and europeans, the japanese and the aussies use different numbers for the band size - metric or whatnot, the exactly the same cups.

it's fascinating in an i feel slightly perverted kind of way.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    actually, out of interest, i did a wee bit of research on the matter, and all bra sizes all over the world are worked out the exact same way we do it.

So did they teach me wrong? Have the only bras I've ever seen and worked with been unnatural to every other bra in the world? We had to take 1/2 a day learning about them. I used to spend 6 hours a day hanging them, feeling them all up and staring at them. Maybe I worked with faulty ones both times.
    From this thread when I went shopping today, I did try on a 36 34 and a 32 C as I fit perfectly into a 36B. They were all equally as big on me. Just the other 2 a little tight girthwise. Are my tits somehow different than everybody elses?
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    :no: In Brazil bra's come in....

Small

Medium

Large

It awful to try to buy a bra there for obvious reasons. When I move there in June I'm going to use the internet to buy British bras.

Also I'm told that in Italy bras come only on sizes 1, 2 or 3.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    So did they teach me wrong? Have the only bras I've ever seen and worked with been unnatural to every other bra in the world?

either that or all the US bra sizing sites are lying.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    :no: In Brazil bra's come in....

Small

Medium

Large

It awful to try to buy a bra there for obvious reasons. When I move there in June I'm going to use the internet to buy British bras.

Also I'm told that in Italy bras come only on sizes 1, 2 or 3.

to be honest i didn't see any south american coutries in the info on my travels, but according to the internet, italian bras are sized like british ones, but with the number deal you mentioned. 1 = 32, 2 = 34.... they do cup sizes, but not a huge amount, and when there is no cup stated, it's a B.

anyway.... there be the end of my bradventure. if you don't believe me, or are interested, go here:

http://www.evalu8.org/staticpage?page=review&siteid=9159
  • Options
    Are there shops for Bravissimo and is where is the nearest one to Edinburgh? Is there one actually in Edinburgh?
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    Are there shops for Bravissimo and is where is the nearest one to Edinburgh? Is there one actually in Edinburgh?

The website lists all of the stores. www.bravissimo.com

And no, there isn't one in Edinburgh.
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    They are expanding and opening up new branches.

Also you can buy online or mail order from their catalogue.