Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

non-stop nosebleed... what do you think?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
been bleeding for the last 45-hour. it;s not dripping down but just won't clot. mixed with. plus it's bleeding from the side i rarely use. any tips on what to do? i never got a nosebleed from doing this. it all started when i sucked up hard and felt something go further up the nose. i hope it;s just a scab that i sucked it thus causing the nosebleed. do you think i really fucked something up there for good? been doing it do a week now before that i was clean. i know i need to stop. i got that point across my head already so tips and comments are much appreciated.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wrong forum..?

EDIT:
    oh oh, gotcha. no idea
    Go to a doctor if it doesn't stop.

And if you have to do it...rub it on the gums...works just as well.
    what's a good spray to clean up the nose? i've heard something like neospore12 or something like that helps your nose heal up real good
    A salt water solution is good. I couldn't tell you brands, but there must be tons of different kinds.
    Don't spray anything up it, bloody hell!! If your blood won't clot you might be anemic (not sure if thats how you spell it).

Hint - anything to do with blood (and lots of it) call a doctor. Anything to do with blood (and violence) call an ambulance.
    Joseph-J wrote:
    Don't spray anything up it, bloody hell!! If your blood won't clot you might be anemic (not sure if thats how you spell it).

Not necessairly. I had constant bloody noses in the past, both from coke and from a problem where the veins in my nose were too close to the top of the skin. Both cases my nose began to bleed because it had gotten too dry and cracked.
    The docs always said to go out and buy a saline spray as it will moisturize the inside of your nose and help prevent the drying, cracking and then bleeding. Its ment to go up your nose.

Though, eventually, the problems continued and got worse and they had to go and caturize the insides of my nose.
    Euw!!!
    Joseph-J wrote:
    Euw!!!

Mature and intelligent! :thumb: Why don't you go join stargalaxy in the anal sex thread.
    Not sure it will cure you right now but the prevention method I use is 'Happinose' a balm which moisturises your hooter. Blistex works just as well.
    you will proberly need it plugged, they put something up it until it stops then u have to have it removed
    this thread is a few months old, i'm guessing they've sorted it by now :yes:
    non-stop means non-stop ;)