Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ur story : first timers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would any one of u grls/boys b willing to share ur "first time" stories for us "newcomers" mayb we can sort of get some tipps .... >Thanx, hope u dont think im twisted , cause im not ....

<IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0">

[ 27-12-2001: Message edited by: Arasti ]
«1

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmm... im gonna trust that as u say ur not sick in the head so here goes!

    I was drunk and 16 when i had my first time! it was on holiday in Portugal and i really made a Prick of myself! IF U DONT WANT TO READ THE STORY BEHIND IT MOVE TO (*) where the fun begins!!

    i was at a holiday freshers party (first nite parties!) and i got chatting to a portugese girl (Mathalda) who wanted to practice her english on me so being a gentle englishman... (in other words she was FINE!) i was only too pleased to speak to her! and i learnt some portugese too! anyway we were chatting then she went back to her room and i went to mine! i then didnt see her for a few days i thought she had gone then about 4 days before i went home i saw her in the hotel pool and we started fooling around and chatting! she invited me to a party in the next hotel that nite so i said yes! i went blah blah blah!

    anyway *

    We both got really drunk and we were staggering back to our hotel with two lads and a girl we went through the gates of our hotel and left the other 3 to go to their hotel! i got through the door of her room and i lay on her bed (i was REALLY WRECKED and collapsed literally!) she sat beside me and started stroking my leg, kissed me and then she had her hands in my pants totally handing me off! we undressed each other and started (NO CONDOM!) having sex. it was great and we were sober enough to realise that it was stupid (after a long time too late!) so i pulled out before i could come!... she started to give head and that was fine (it wasnt the first time i had head!) i was playin with her in the 69er and she said that i was to tell her when i was coming! anyway i was so carried away with making her come that i totally forgot to tell her and unloaded all over her bikini top. she wasnt that pissed off but it kind of killed off the nite!

    after a while we just fell asleep. i woke up in the morning to the knocking on the door of her father who was not too pleased to see me. and her with come all over her top! he really nearly did kill me and if she hadnt stopped him i probably would have been in Villa Real Hospital for the rest of my hols!!! i didnt see her then and i left without getting her number or address or email... i was gutted! but thats life!

    hope that helps.

    PS you will never 4get your 1st!!! and it is such a great feeling to be somewhere warm and wet.... normally people would complain but the Lovehole hotel is the best place to be!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i dont know if alot of peoplw will want be sharing that kinda info!! u never know tho.........
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by asho:
    <STRONG>i dont know if alot of peoplw will want be sharing that kinda info!! u never know tho.........</STRONG>

    My first time was with my ex-ex gf, about 2 years ago. Not really much to speak of.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my 1st time was great <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> (it wasnt a ons and i wasnt drunk)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Female wise...

    I was 13 and it was in a resiviour duct in Longridge, the girl (Katherine) was two years my senior and she'd asked me 3 times previous, even suggesting at one point to cut a finger off a gardening glove to use that... lol

    We went into one of those draining stone holes by a resiviour, it was sooo cramped like 1m-x-1m type thing, she stared into my eyes and we where like just lying on top of each other for ages just smiling at each other... then we started kissing and it just kinda progressed from there, didn't last very long. I can remember we kept having to be quiet cause people where walking their dogs on the hill above, her parents commented we both looked quite flush when they saw us return....

    Male wise.. if we're taking properly (and I'll be nice and spare half the details)

    I was 16, it was a certain DJ and he'd just been DJing at a event, we'd met at a event previous and he came onto me and we agreed to meet at this one. We both left the event early, took the piss out of another (well known) DJ arriving in his car... we jumped in a taxi and hit Manchester's Canal Street, after entering the club he asked to kiss me and I agreed and well things got quite steamy in the club and afterwards we headed back to his mates house and did it on the couch... In the morning we said goodbye and I caught the train back to Blackpool... it was weird...

    ... nothings ever normal is it? <IMG alt="image" SRC="wink.gif" border="0">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It was actually quite sweet. me and my bf and his mate and two girls he works with went out for some drinks and we got really really drunk. We went back to his leaving his mates to sleep on the sofa and it happened there in his bed and it was lovely, a gorgeous drunken memory
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My first time Was to a friend of mine.
    there were four of us and we were staying a a friends house,She and her b/f stayed in the bed and I was sharing a futon mattress with this girl. I dozed off only to be woken by her running her hands across my chest, her hand wondered down and I started to fondle her breasts throu her nightee, one thing lead to another, then she stradled me guided me in and we did it nice and slow cos of the friend in the same room and no comdom, she came (and drew dlood from her lip trying to keep quiet) and I came as she 'clenched' me.
    we both poped down to her GP the next day.
    We stayed friends and never said nething about it (infact it was the second time I had sex I lost my virginity as far as my mates knew)
    I remember it well, I could have lost it to far worst. We trusted each other at least. It was good and I respected her wish to keep it quiet.
    Be prepared thats whot I learned from it!
    (and gentle on the clit <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> )
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    (THIS IS REALLY LONG)

    My first time what a memory! It was to a girl called claire and let me tell you lads she was **HOT** It started like at about 1.00 in the afternoon when I went to my mates house Andy's he told me to come on into the house because his Mum and Dad where away for the day, so I asked him whats the plans for today? he just said get some movies out and maybe get a little drunk... so I thought yea just a normal day lol!! just until I heard his sister shout ANDY!!!!!!!!! WHERES MY CD'S I thought shit we cant get drunk until I looked up at her and seen her standing in a nightie and dam she looked hot it was one of those girls that just make you siff in a second!! well I thought fuck getting drunk lets chat up the sister!! LOL not that Andy took that to well she shouted my name and I said oh my god she said my name So I went up while Andy was putting on the video she said "hey there georgous" WELL I NEARLY FUCKING DROPPED she said you Andy's friend I said yes with my toungue hittin the floor she said to me you look at little blushed shut the door well I said Ok and she opened the window she said you what music you into and I said STEPS (AT THAT POINT I THOUGHT I HAD LOST HER) LOL and she said well sorry got no steps and put on this like slow music... SHE said sit on the bed dont be shy so I thought ok I have to go for the kill so I said seeing anyone she said well at the min No I am not and I said umm Ok then she started to come onto me like saying take off ur trousers and shirt etc, well I said how about you do the same and she just ripped of her nightie and she was naked.. I thought ok and she locked the door she got on top of me and said like this I was like what you think look at me!!! and she said finger me slowly I started off slowly and then she started screaming loudly!! and I thought shhhh ANDYS DOWN THERE and then she just took my cock out and inserted it between her legs I started doing her fastly she was cumming when disaster struck I came all inside her and she was like I dont care keep going ahh ahh and I started thinking she is rough... so I eased up but then she give up and just got up and put her nightie back on and said see you later baby... so far she has laughed at me nearly everyday I have seen her!! EMBARRESING OR WHAT????????????????????????????
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well.....my first time me and my bf had just slept round a mates house and we were all gonna go down the high street, i had to go back home to get some money and my bf came with me and we told our mates we'll meet them down there. when i got home no-one was in. i went upstairs to my bedroom to get my purse and then we started chatting for a while. we had always talked about doing it before (we were both virgins at the time) and then we started kissing and started taking each others clothes off. i reached for the teddie next to me because i knew my sister kept her lil friends in there. it got a bit rough and the bed started banging against the wall and we thought it was someone knocking on the door so we got up very quickly, but to find the house was stil empty. i was well gutted as it was only goin on for 10mins. urgh <IMG alt="image" SRC="frown.gif" border="0">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Justin Credible:
    <STRONG>Female wise...

    I was 13 and it was in a resiviour duct in Longridge, the girl (Katherine) was two years my senior and she'd asked me 3 times previous, even suggesting at one point to cut a finger off a gardening glove to use that... lol

    We went into one of those draining stone holes by a resiviour, it was sooo cramped like 1m-x-1m type thing, she stared into my eyes and we where like just lying on top of each other for ages just smiling at each other... then we started kissing and it just kinda progressed from there, didn't last very long. I can remember we kept having to be quiet cause people where walking their dogs on the hill above, her parents commented we both looked quite flush when they saw us return....

    Male wise.. if we're taking properly (and I'll be nice and spare half the details)

    I was 16, it was a certain DJ and he'd just been DJing at a event, we'd met at a event previous and he came onto me and we agreed to meet at this one. We both left the event early, took the piss out of another (well known) DJ arriving in his car... we jumped in a taxi and hit Manchester's Canal Street, after entering the club he asked to kiss me and I agreed and well things got quite steamy in the club and afterwards we headed back to his mates house and did it on the couch... In the morning we said goodbye and I caught the train back to Blackpool... it was weird...

    ... nothings ever normal is it? <IMG alt="image" SRC="wink.gif" border="0"></STRONG>

    BLimey, someone else who's had the "losing it twice" thing...

    Right, Female:

    14,on hols, in France. Not much to say, got chatting to this english lass, got a little tipsy and went back to mine [parents being out oc!] and it just sort of happened.....wasn't spectacular, just - well, first time and all that!

    Male:

    About 18, at uni I met a student at the LGB, went to a pub with them all and got chatting to him, ended up sleeping with him much MUCH better than with the lass -sorry girls, no offence inteded!- and we stayed as boyf n' boyf for a month or so....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    16 in a bed wiv curretn bf (who was also a virgin) v.nice if i mite say so and it didnt hurt at all - which i was very pleased about!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my first time was in denmark which was a kind of prolonged holiday romance. i met this girl through a youth group in austria 2000 and then again in england 2001. its was amazin cos although we talked a little we both found it much easier not to (cos im pretty crap at that and she's a little worse at talkin in english) and so when she asked me to go and stay with her, after some long hard thinking i decided it would be in my best intersts and so i went, had sex an came back... isnt that romantic, there was a little more in between but that's bout it
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    erm . . . *mutters something about camp*

    Drinkness. 14 1/2. can't remember it properly. Paul or Saul. I woke up the next morning too embarrassed to ask his name.

    yeah. not a good idea <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="redface.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="redface.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    All of what I have read is so nice, I think I should lower the tone.

    Her name was Tracy Elliot, (I name her because she gave me a dose) she was a true rotten slapper from canvey in essex some of you may know it.
    We had been going out for about two days when she said she wanted to have sex with me, (this was the only reason I was going out with her). it was at a mates house when we went upstairs, I was a bit drunk and did not really know what was going to happen. we when into the spare room (at this piont I thought "happy days"), we undressed each other and climbed into the bed I was on form that day and lasted about 2 minutes. When we had finished she got up and went to the bathroom this was the first time I saw her naked from behind it was not nice but I still fucked for about a week before I never saw her again.
  • Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by madinthenut:
    <STRONG>(THIS IS REALLY LONG)

    My first time what a memory! It was to a girl called claire and let me tell you lads she was **HOT** It started like at about 1.00 in the afternoon when I went to my mates house Andy's he told me to come on into the house because his Mum and Dad where away for the day, so I asked him whats the plans for today? he just said get some movies out and maybe get a little drunk... so I thought yea just a normal day lol!! just until I heard his sister shout ANDY!!!!!!!!! WHERES MY CD'S I thought shit we cant get drunk until I looked up at her and seen her standing in a nightie and dam she looked hot it was one of those girls that just make you siff in a second!! well I thought fuck getting drunk lets chat up the sister!! LOL not that Andy took that to well she shouted my name and I said oh my god she said my name So I went up while Andy was putting on the video she said "hey there georgous" WELL I NEARLY FUCKING DROPPED she said you Andy's friend I said yes with my toungue hittin the floor she said to me you look at little blushed shut the door well I said Ok and she opened the window she said you what music you into and I said STEPS (AT THAT POINT I THOUGHT I HAD LOST HER) LOL and she said well sorry got no steps and put on this like slow music... SHE said sit on the bed dont be shy so I thought ok I have to go for the kill so I said seeing anyone she said well at the min No I am not and I said umm Ok then she started to come onto me like saying take off ur trousers and shirt etc, well I said how about you do the same and she just ripped of her nightie and she was naked.. I thought ok and she locked the door she got on top of me and said like this I was like what you think look at me!!! and she said finger me slowly I started off slowly and then she started screaming loudly!! and I thought shhhh ANDYS DOWN THERE and then she just took my cock out and inserted it between her legs I started doing her fastly she was cumming when disaster struck I came all inside her and she was like I dont care keep going ahh ahh and I started thinking she is rough... so I eased up but then she give up and just got up and put her nightie back on and said see you later baby... so far she has laughed at me nearly everyday I have seen her!! EMBARRESING OR WHAT????????????????????????????</STRONG>

    bullshit.

    you've been reading too much crap on the internet.

    my first time... well i've posted about it before, i was 17, with my bf who i'd been with for about 10 months, both virgins at the time... what else is there to say?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well my first time was with my ex who i had split up wiv 4 months before, i was 14 and we got VERY drunk at a party and we started kissin and then i passed out so he took me upstairs and put me on the bed. i sat up and came him a hug and a kiss to say thanx for everythin and then one thing led to another (i think it was planned by him anyway coz he had a condom)and then if things couldn't get worse his mate came in half way through with me on top, then at the end i left blood all over my best mates mums WHITE bedsheets!!!! i was soooooooo embaressed and then to make things worse i collapsed in the landing covered in blood and had to be put in the bath by my ex!!!!!!! i have neva been so embaressed by were still mates!!!! <IMG alt="image" SRC="redface.gif" border="0">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mines was with bf of 11 months (ended up going out 4 a year and 4 months, not 2gether any more) but i loved him then and dont regret it at all. im so glad it happened how it did and when it did <IMG alt="image" SRC="smile.gif" border="0">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My first time...
    me and my gf were both virgins. We were 16 and 15 at the time. She had never been touched; fingered, eaten out complete virgin (I'm a luck sod really).
    We had been goin out 4 about 6 months and had been talking about sex for about 2 weeks b4. She had promised herself that she wouldn't lose her viginaty to anyone who she didn't truely love.
    At the time she was having her bedroom redecorated and ws sleeping in her brothers bed while he stayed downstairs on the couch.
    Her brother had a detention and then an ID parade, her dad was at work and her mum had gone away for a few days. So the house was ours.
    We sat on the bed discussing whether to or not. She finally said yes after 20 minutes of waiting. I had lost what i needed most during those long 20 miutes. She wasn't sure when her dad was coming home so we had to do it with our tops on. It was quite funny all the fumbling about. but after we got going she started to enjoy it and as they say 'the rest is history.
    We've never looked back and we have some great sex now.

    I dont regret it and am looking forward to spending the resst of my life with her!
    <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0">

    [ 31-01-2002: Message edited by: king of the k0p ]
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mine was with someone who i went out for 4 days before doin it. it wasss embarassin. extremely embaracing. but the shag was good. we split up 2 days later.
    ha ha ha <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="wink.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Um, well I haven't actually lost it yet. Im 17 and in a relationship. I hope that when I do it'll be all candlelight and taking it slow. I think that your fist time should be special - it won't be your best time but it'll be your first. You won't ever forget it so why not make it into a nice memory? <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Apricot
    good on u for waiting for the right time it will be worth it <IMG alt="image" SRC="smile.gif" border="0">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First time eh? Hmmmmm, well, it was about two months ago, with a girl from my drama club. We get on really well as friends, and at our aftershow party, we were drrinking rather heavily.
    After about two hours on white wine, we were both rather pissed and she decided she wanted to vomit. I helped her up to the bathroom and after about 30 mins of vomiting, I took her into an empty bedroom and put her to bed.
    She wanted me to stay with her and then she took off her top and one thing led to another and we had sex - very hectic, as there was no lock on the door. Luckily, no one disturbed us, and we were both really embarrased the next day but now we laugh about it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am surprised that so many people are willing to share intimate details of losing their virginity! All I am saying is whiskey, cannabis and lying about your age DON'T MIX!!

    Wish I had waited.

    By the way, is anyone else not quite sure of when they lost it? Because sometimes, when you make an *attempt*, and it doesn't really work, does that count???
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well, all my surroundings were perfect...nice meal...dim lighting, boyfriend of 11 months...only thing that was bad was that I was in immense pain even tho he was very carfeful...it was nice tho...the intimacy etc...but jeez...THE PAIN....lol
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by nomad_lookin_4_sanity:
    <STRONG>hmmm... im gonna trust that as u say ur not sick in the head so here goes!

    I was drunk and 16 when i had my first time! it was on holiday in Portugal and i really made a Prick of myself! IF U DONT WANT TO READ THE STORY BEHIND IT MOVE TO (*) where the fun begins!!

    i was at a holiday freshers party (first nite parties!) and i got chatting to a portugese girl (Mathalda) who wanted to practice her english on me so being a gentle englishman... (in other words she was FINE!) i was only too pleased to speak to her! and i learnt some portugese too! anyway we were chatting then she went back to her room and i went to mine! i then didnt see her for a few days i thought she had gone then about 4 days before i went home i saw her in the hotel pool and we started fooling around and chatting! she invited me to a party in the next hotel that nite so i said yes! i went blah blah blah!

    anyway *

    We both got really drunk and we were staggering back to our hotel with two lads and a girl we went through the gates of our hotel and left the other 3 to go to their hotel! i got through the door of her room and i lay on her bed (i was REALLY WRECKED and collapsed literally!) she sat beside me and started stroking my leg, kissed me and then she had her hands in my pants totally handing me off! we undressed each other and started (NO CONDOM!) having sex. it was great and we were sober enough to realise that it was stupid (after a long time too late!) so i pulled out before i could come!... she started to give head and that was fine (it wasnt the first time i had head!) i was playin with her in the 69er and she said that i was to tell her when i was coming! anyway i was so carried away with making her come that i totally forgot to tell her and unloaded all over her bikini top. she wasnt that pissed off but it kind of killed off the nite!

    after a while we just fell asleep. i woke up in the morning to the knocking on the door of her father who was not too pleased to see me. and her with come all over her top! he really nearly did kill me and if she hadnt stopped him i probably would have been in Villa Real Hospital for the rest of my hols!!! i didnt see her then and i left without getting her number or address or email... i was gutted! but thats life!

    hope that helps.

    PS you will never 4get your 1st!!! and it is such a great feeling to be somewhere warm and wet.... normally people would complain but the Lovehole hotel is the best place to be!</STRONG>


    <IMG SRC="smile.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"> That story was very entertaining. I wish I had a story to tell but I'm still a virgin <IMG SRC="frown.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"> maybe just till friday (which is my 16th birthday!!) <IMG SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you want to read more on this topic a good site is www.myfirsttime.com
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My first time was a disaster- i was 13 and i'd known the boy for 3 days. What happened was i was in Butlins at Bognor and had met up with this bloke (boy really, he was 14) and we'd got on fairly well, kissed and stuff. Anyways, we went back to his apartmenty thing and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex. It didn't hurt, but i regretted it so much. I didn't tell my friends till a year afterwards and it put me off having sex for two years, till i met my ex and i fell in love with him. SO WAIT!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my first time was with a friend of mine. We were at a party where we only really knew and liked each other. we went into a bedroom to smoke out of a window in peace (yeah we're really the socialites). We weren't even that drunk when he started telling me he thought I was sexy and he'd fancied me for ages etc. one things lead to another, as they say and we stayed in that room some time. We didn't even have sex that night, but we did the next day cos it felt right, and I couldn't see any reason why is shouldn't have had sex with him. It didn't hurt as much nearly as much as I'd expected, he was really gentle and I didn't feel intimidated that he was so much more experienced than me, the opposite, it made me feel reassured. So I have a really nice memory of losing my virginity.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    WEEEELLLLL...
    First off My boyfriend says we first had full sex in a completely different place to where it really happened.
    Ho Hum - it must have been so memorable for him...

    Well actually what happened was.... We'd been going out for a long time and slept together (as in the same bed) but nothing had happened until he asked me one night why nothing had 'happened' yet. I was terrified of telling him I was a virgin and didn't know what to say so I said 'Well.....the thing is...I need to tell youo something...I'm a....I'm a....I'm a........'
    Just didn't know what to say so to lighten the mood (or so I thought) I said

    'A.....MAN'!!!
    Guess what he said?

    'YOU'RE NOT ARE YOU!?" HO HO <IMG SRC="smile.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">

    Anyway we finally did the deed in London. we'd been having a long distance relationship and been seeing eachother for over a year. He'd visited me loads which was great because to be honest I'd moved away and thought it wouldn't last longer than the usual 3 months most of my last relationships had reached. So... we'd been out and had a brilliant drunken night and I finally consented to sex with him. Previously we'd both been up for it but didn't have condoms so we stopped.
    It was really lovely, no pain just total love and I remember thinking the next morning while watching him listen to music on my stereo that I really really loved him. STILL DO!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1st time?? ha ha.
Sign In or Register to comment.