Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cocaine Nosebleeds: Info please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all!

I redently have been getting nose bleeds a few hours after doing coke, its not regular but now and again i get them and i want to know if this is a "normal" thing when doing coke? or is it a sign to be careful? i am doing about a gram a week, maybe less.

Cheers!

PD

Comments

• Options
    Hey all!

I redently have been getting nose bleeds a few hours after doing coke, its not regular but now and again i get them and i want to know if this is a "normal" thing when doing coke? or is it a sign to be careful? i am doing about a gram a week, maybe less.

Cheers!

PD

It's not uncommon, especially if you're prone to nosebleeds anyway. Depends on what it's cut with...i've seen some pretty horrible looking powders...lumpy and doesn't cut up too well...bad for the nose. Also chrystalised stuff (purer than your average powder) used to make my nose bleed a bit.
  • Options
    ive never had a nosebleed in my life!

happens to a few of my friends tho
  • Options
    Never had a nosebleed from coke but i've known people who have and also ones who have coughed up blood after too much of it.

So i'd dunno.
  • Options
    Yeah, a few of my mates have had it, i just get SUPER paranoid when i get them, i blame those fuking films where most of the characters before they have a severe illness its shown by a nosebleed!!!! grrr...

Cheers all

PD
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Powder dream,

Welcome to TheSite boards.

Have a look at This factsheet on cocaine to see a low-down of the risks.

Take care ;)
  • Options
    Thx, i have done, great site, cool boards!

PD
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    There is also an older thread about coke and nosebleeds here that has a bit more information on it.