Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friend...problem!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    subject13 wrote:
    God, you are a tol arn't you lucifer?

She gave some ADVICE! That is all i was asking for, a little impartial advice.

God Subject13, you really are a total Saddo....Guys he was posting the same nonsense on the Leeds University forums some months ago. People give you advice, just take it and act upon it, instead of thinking the world owes you everything and everyone is out to get you.
  • Options
    God Subject13, you really are a total Saddo....Guys he was posting the same nonsense on the Leeds University forums some months ago. People give you advice, just take it and act upon it, instead of thinking the world owes you everything and everyone is out to get you.

Whats even more disturbing is, why are you stalking him?

Edit:

Actually I take that back. Is this you?
    You post similar comments...
    The same thing was said to Walkindude some months ago when he was posting on the Leeds University Message boards.
  • Options
    No that's not me, I am not out to give them a hard time, just want to make clear that this "I hate the world, the world hates me act" is nothing new.
  • Options
    No that's not me, I am not out to give them a hard time, just want to make clear that this "I hate the world, the world hates me act" is nothing new.

Why are you following him to message boards? Thats creepy.

And you may not be aware of this, but the people on this message board atually do have minds of their own and can make judgements as they wish. Having an internet stalker come and make useless comments really doesn't help.
  • Options
    What is your problem, I signed up to this message board out of interest and read a few posts and noticed some familar names and comments.....I did not follow them here, so keep your comments to yourself.
  • Options
    so keep your comments to yourself.

Then what would be the point of coming on here?

It just seems rather suspicious when you sign up and your first post is talking about how some guy is a loser.
  • Options
    For several months, in fact a whole year of study at university KarmaChameleon stalked me on that web site, sometimes creating "Lets all hate subject13" threads where he just posted nasty comments and insults about me and often walkindude too.

He even went so far as to create fake usernames so it appeared as though he had lots of people agreeing with him and even created email addresses which he then sent insulting emails to me at home with, so i had to block loads of new msn users that kept adding me.

I am just glad the Leeds university site is gone from my life, but it seems this stalker has no better a life now, then he had then as he is still harrassing me.

(Also Karma, find a brain cell for once in your life. I never ever had this problem in all the time i was at university so why lie and talk bullshit?)
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    You think right ;)

and so much like kermit, i want to meet him :yes: