Home Politics & Debate
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

where do you want to bomb

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Please tell me people are not that retarded....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    American's are crap at geography... Not really a suprise.

    Funny though, and borderline worrying.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    many americans think the united kingdom is an arab state!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Some American actually said "Iraq? Isn't that south of Texas somewhere?"

    I just wonder what'd happen if they went round the UK doing it... it'd probably be just as bad sadly. Today's world is one of Media Controlled Ignorance. The Mass Media keeps us stupid, just how they like us.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Possibly related to Americans lack of Geography, At Noise & Confusion in Cardiff last weekend some of the American acts said things like "Its great to be back in England!" ....that didnt go down to well with the locals.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jesus...that's horrendous, learn some basic geography people!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Renzo wrote:
    Possibly related to Americans lack of Geography, At Noise & Confusion in Cardiff last weekend some of the American acts said things like "Its great to be back in England!" ....that didnt go down to well with the locals.

    To be fair plenty of the English don't know the difference between Great Britain, the British Isles, the UK and England.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the link loads but the clip doesn't

    your right they are crap at geography.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    You're bothered by their lack of geography, but not by the fact that they want more places to get bombed??
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have no idea, I couldnt see the clip.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    NQA wrote:
    To be fair plenty of the English don't know the difference between Great Britain, the British Isles, the UK and England.

    I would be suprised if most people thought that Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland were parts of England.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zalbor wrote:
    You're bothered by their lack of geography, but not by the fact that they want more places to get bombed??
    Spot on.

    Though you could say their geographical ignorance and their apparent desire to bomb nations galore are directly related, don't you think?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They are all morons! Most probably thought america was where Russia is! They always think they are the biggest!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    many americans think the united kingdom is an arab state!
    Yes, it's very mature to mock people for their lack of knowledge, and their national cultures. Aren't most Africans thick?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i would love to see tilbury bombed. my mum said last night that if she couldn't find my new house she would just head for tilbury. if she did that she wouldn't have wheels for very long.

    and going back to that comment about iraq being south of texas, how unbelievably ignorant are people? lets bomb texas too!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah, I mean there are people over there that think you can get to engalnd by train from america and some over there haven't even heard of the UK!! Ridculous.

    I heard a report a a few years ago that said 60% of America's high school kids thought World War 2 was in the 50's and 60's, against Russia with the allies lead by Kennady!!!

    Truely disturbing.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Americans probably think "Churchill: The Hollywood years" was a documentary not a spoof!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i remember speaking to an american online once, they asked me where i was from and i said england and they didn't know where i meant :yeees:
    are they obsessed with invading or something? why would they want to invade random countries? are we still in the middle ages?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Ballerina wrote:
    why would they want to invade random countries?

    Prove how hard they are. Fear is a great driver, they can use it to bully other countries into doing things. "Do as we say, or we'll do you over, like Iraq!"

    Although, that might just raise laughter seeing how Iraq went. And Iran refuses to comply with the US anyway. Ho hum...
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Ballerina wrote:
    i remember speaking to an american online once, they asked me where i was from and i said england and they didn't know where i meant :yeees:
    are they obsessed with invading or something? why would they want to invade random countries? are we still in the middle ages?
    That's nothing. I've been asked "Which state is Greece in?". Also someone thought the country didn't exist anymore, and another that it's arabic.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lets go bomb east anglia
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    lets go bomb east anglia


    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i live there!! sad to admit it tho as its a pile o poo :yuck: as soon as i convince my family that Brighton is the place to be then i'm sorted ;)

    From whats been said it seems that the americans intelligence in geography is not very good, especially if they don't know where the UK is lol :lol: Don't they learn about the British empire after all it was the English who discovered america after all.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    simba wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i live there!! sad to admit it tho as its a pile o poo :yuck: as soon as i convince my family that Brighton is the place to be then i'm sorted ;)

    From whats been said it seems that the americans intelligence in geography is not very good, especially if they don't know where the UK is lol :lol: Don't they learn about the British empire after all it was the English who discovered america after all.

    I wouldn't go about the Americans being thick if you think the English discovered America unless you know something about Columbus the rest of us don't.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    NQA wrote:
    I wouldn't go about the Americans being thick if you think the English discovered America unless you know something about Columbus the rest of us don't.


    :lol: ok he discovered it then the british empire got hold of america and then there was the 4th july where the americans got it back from the british blah blah :) and americans as a whole may not be thick its just that on this board it seems that they seem that way :D
Sign In or Register to comment.