Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Rip Ghd

How gutted am I? After months n months of them playin up on me they have finally given up n died!!!!! n I have no money 4any more! I cant cope wi wavy hair over christmas wot do I do? :crying: (HEARTBROKEN)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ask for a pair for a present at christmas if anyone spends that much.

if not get people to give you money for xmas and save up for a new pair
  • Options
    I think GHDs usually have a warrenty on them so you should still be covered if you have only had them a few months
  • Options
    go au naturale, you'll be right.

just don't go out and if you do need to, wear a santa hat.
  • Options
    just don't go out and if you do need to, wear a santa hat.
    :lol:

I've had my ghds for over 3 years now and never had a problem with them, and that's with me using them nearly every day. But yes, R.I.P yours, sad sad day :(
  • Options
    i've had mine either 2 or 3 years too and still going great. they're covered in hairspray though so don't look too sexy.
  • Options
    Wavy hair is in :thumb: However if you're still self conscious invest in some straightening serum to relax those curls.
  • Options
    borrow your sisters/cousins/mates.. surely someone in your house or someone you'll be seeing over xmas will have some you can borrow? if not... well, wavy hair's not the end of the world! tie it back or something...