Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

uh ho

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shogun wrote:
    quarfly, your one of the many posters that come on here talking the way you do about drugs, there's no point even trying to talk to people like you.

And by the way i was completly pissed last night when i wrote all that.

Let me get this straight. just because I come on this board and talk about my opinions, I get shouted at?

I said that I don't feel sorry for him because he should have been more careful with his weed. Now his mother found out and kicked him out of the house. I did not mean that he deserved to get kicked out of the house and sent to the police. I meant that he should have been more careful with his stash, as having weed is looked down upon by parents.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    well ive explained myself and why and how i got caught. ive been kicked out before and she's normally ringing me or goin 2 my mates houses askin about me this time she hasn't i saw her in town today i went to go a talk to her see how she is and that and she just ignored me and walked away.so i dont think that approach is going to work lol
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    You do realise that if you did get caught dealing from your parents house, they could be arrested and charged for allowing their house to be used in such a way? That's an awfully big risk to be taking on their behalf, no wonder she's pissed.
  • Options
    As for the posters who abused quarfly, he is entitled to express his opinion, as are you - but could you please try and express it in a slightly less abusive and agressive way? There are plenty of ways of getting your point across without resorting to the above.
  • Options
    Try and restrain your potty mouths, it does the boards or others view of drug users no good.
  • Options
    You do realise that if you did get caught dealing from your parents house, they could be arrested and charged for allowing their house to be used in such a way? That's an awfully big risk to be taking on their behalf, no wonder she's pissed.

:yes:

K.N.S: have you phoned release yet mate?

If your mum shops you the very least she should know is that she's essentially (although direct prosecution seems unlikely) grassing herself up as well.
  • Options
    I'm fucked
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    PS: I'm not against drugs in any way. I won't take it though. Smoke your weed if you so want to - but be ready of other people being against you.

If that's your logic, I hope the next dealer who passes you by in the steet slashes your fucking face repeatedly. Hope he jumps on your head a few times too.

Be ready of other people being against you after all :rolleyes: .
  • Options
    K.N.S wrote:
    i knew it was coming but not yet . yes i've been busted ! thanks to a nosey mother found my stash and my cash ! not good ! well guys you prob won't hear from me for a lil while as im going to be homeless or in prison as mummy is grassin me up (thats family for ya ) well bye guys x

That's shocking.

It's disturbing your own mother would grass you for selling a bit of weed. She should be proud of you as a captain of enterprise.

Send her on here for some re-education.
  • Options
    aint phoned released yet. don't think she is gonna grass me up as its gonna get her in trouble to. and ive changed my number so she cant ring me and the cops cant listen in . Just going to be extra careful and only carry what i need for the mo.
    yea spliffe shes a right nutter my mother shes a narrow minded piece of shit ! lol and needs to be re-educated at least i was making my own money legally and illegally and gettin an education. unliike her
  • Options
    shes a narrow minded piece of shit !

you cant blame someone for what they dont know, not all ignorance is willfull. I hope one day you look back on that comment and are ashamed of it.

Have you considered the possibility that (and im not saying this is right, only hypothetically) maybe your mother thinks that if she shopped you then the police would 'straighten you out'? Once again this isnt neccisarily correct but try to understand her position.

All small children know drugs are 'bad, scarey and evil' because thats what they have been told. The only ones that dont are the ones that grow up and come into contact with them.
  • Options
    yea i've had plenty of time to think about it why she's like this and how im going to rebuild the bridges. but everything i try or do just doesnt work. :banghead: she's against anything like that as she believes it will shame her infront of her friends but as if they are going to know.
    and the way i feel and think of her is never going to change.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    If that's your logic, I hope the next dealer who passes you by in the steet slashes your fucking face repeatedly. Hope he jumps on your head a few times too.

That is completely illogical and well out of order. Please stop making this personal, people are entitled to an opinion that differs to yours.
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    That is completely illogical and well out of order. Please stop making this personal, people are entitled to an opinion that differs to yours.

You've misunderstood.

It's his logic framed in another way - that you should accept whatever happens because "others are against you".

The same argument could be directly applied to persecution of homosexuals, jews, or in fact anyone.
  • Options
    K.N.S wrote:
    aint phoned released yet. don't think she is gonna grass me up as its gonna get her in trouble to. and ive changed my number so she cant ring me and the cops cant listen in . Just going to be extra careful and only carry what i need for the mo.
    yea spliffe shes a right nutter my mother shes a narrow minded piece of shit ! lol and needs to be re-educated at least i was making my own money legally and illegally and gettin an education. unliike her

Sit her down and have a long chat with her. If you need to bullshit, say you buy in bigger amounts so it's cheaper for yourself and you sell a bit to your pals - the scales were for ensuring your dealer wasn't ripping you off.

If she's ignorant on drugs then give her lowdown - the gateway theory is bullshit, weed is largely safe, and she should be thankful you're smoking grass and not soapbar.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:

spliff ...i hope you can exuse your above post cos tyou were under the influence of alcohol ...
    this kind of reply is totaly unaceptbblob.

seriously ...this kind of reply is just what certain people in the p and d want to see.
    your normaly a sane and vry inteligent poster ...please tell me you were pissed.

:chin:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    You've misunderstood.

It's his logic framed in another way - that you should accept whatever happens because "others are against you".

The same argument could be directly applied to persecution of homosexuals, jews, or in fact anyone.

I think you are reading something else into it - I don't get that from what he has written. What I understood from that post was that you can't expect everyone to agree with you drug use. Not the least because it is illegal. As I'm sure you are aware, illegal drug users are still in the minority in society, and quarfly probably represents the majority moderate view. He has a valid voice here as much as anyone.

All I saw was a group of drugs board regulars flaming someone for expressing a moderate view in a moderate way. Leave your baggage from the P&D forum off the drugs board and try and keep the posting guidelines in mind. You've all been here long enough to know better.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    LadyJade wrote:
    All I saw was a group of drugs board regulars flaming someone for expressing a moderate view in a moderate way.

All I saw was unhelpful comments such as 'I don't feel sorry for you' or 'grow up'.

It was their attitude to KNS who's obviously having a bit of a rough time that bothered me, not their views on drugs.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Well why didn't you just say it like that in the first place?
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    She should be proud of you as a captain of enterprise.

:lol: i was always quite proud of my 'enterprising' but i don't think my parents would have seen it the same way........

sure quarfly's not being helpful but we've come across his type a hundred times over, no need to fly off the handle he's only young and maybe a bit naive.......i'm quite surprised at the outburst, you all obviously haven't been smoking enough weed......(damn i can't wait til christmas :) )
  • Options
    Ok, only quarfly knows what he meant - but i see clear implications.

My post isn't my as you read it, that's for definite - it's my interpretation of his foolish, narrow-minded logic set equally foolishly against him to prove a point. For a self-proclaimed philosopher he especially should be able to grasp that concept.

Don't have a problem with him if he wants to express his views...argued with enough people on here for pages and pages about this sort of stuff...don't really see how he's been "flamed", nothings stopping him from raising his game above snidey comments to some poor cunt who's been chucked out his house.