Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

tight chest

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for the last few nights i have been waking up with a really tight chest not being able to breathe properly. i have never experienced this before and the only difference from the last few days to normal is that our heating comes on early morning, but i dont see why this would have an effect. my chest is hurting a bit now.i do have an inhaler which i have used but i dont usually need it.i dont know why this is happening, its kind of scary!!

Comments

• Options
    Combined with what you said in your earlier post, I suggest again that you get yourself to your doctors, asap!
  • Options
    if you can't breathe properly, go to the doctors.

it may well just be stress (going by previous post), but breathing is a pretty essential function, so you'll want to get it checked out.