Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

girl pregnant an finished me

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the full story is she wont get back with me because she didnt like me telling her what to do when i said i dont like her speaking to him even tho i have appologised to her for doing that. but i havent seen her for a week now and am still a bit sick about it maybe i shudnt txt her your right ive tryed to say i will come round and see her but it has not happened.
  • Options
    snafu- wrote:
    DO YOU HAVE A PENIS?

Yes, thank you. My wife loves it.

As for the rest of the post, what a load of utter drivel.

If your girl is going to run back to an ex, will saying "I FORBID YOU!" make any sodding difference? No. Will it make it more likely? Yes.

Relationships are built on trust. No trust = no relationship.

This lad made an ultimatum, and she chose the ex not him. It's a life lesson in not issuing paranoid ultimatums. It's a life lesson in trusting your partner; sometimes you might get burned, but if you don't have trust you don't have a partner.

If the OP wants one bit of advice, its this: STOP TEXTING HER. Start talking, but only when things have cooled down a bit.

The OP was out of order, and he needs to start acting contrite.
  • Options
    cheers for the help the stop texting part done the trick we had a talk and things are looking up thanks alot!